• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best of CEO Kaz Hirai

jfoul

04f7f08f8cff85fcc32f93dae6065c70.jpeg

I prefer chubby Kaz over the Kaz HD Remaster.

panty

Pure gold this guy... I met Wario64 at PSX, and wouldn't be surprised if it's him. Guy is seriously a library of gaming history. Great base to pull from when transformed into full CEO mode.

Wario... Want to say hi?

It's not Wario.

boltz

I've seen a couple of these tweets before, but I didn't realize how awesome the whole account was. The SFV one is my favorite so far.

Which makes me think that this is probably some Sony community managers work.

If it was by someone Sony affiliated, it would be awesome if it was approved or directed by the man upstairs.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Is the twitter account actually Kaz Hirai or is it a fake?

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't think it was him since it says 'parody" on the account but since I see how many posts about him and this topic, I thought that maybe it is.

test_account

XP-39C²
Some of these tweets are amazing!

Yeah this is similar to not recognizing smb 1-1.
While it is a well known line within the gaming community, i wouldnt say that its that similar to SMB level 1-1. SMB1 sold like 40 million units (much through bundles) while Zelda 1 sold like 6.5 million, so a lot more people have played SMB1. Its also a line of text that might not have stuck with everyone, especially for non-english speaking kids back in the days. "Its a secret to everybody" and "I'm Error" are also quite known, but i dont think that they stuck with people that well for the same reaon.

I grew up with NES (never really played much Zelda 1 though, i have more fond memories of Zelda 2) and i dont think i recognized that phrase before later time when i started going on gaming forums and such.

zoozilla

I think Nihilist Arby's is more my sense of humor, but CEO Kaz is a classic Twitter account and covers quite a lot of ground, too.

Whoever's behind it must be really proud of themselves.

Top Bottom