• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best of CEO Kaz Hirai

ka6MWYZ.png

Always on point.

Yep, this is one of his best tweet

test_account

XP-39C²
Hm, i dont quite get the EA Play comment. Why is it a big deal that there werent any live demos? (i didnt watch it, but assuming that there werent).

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I wonder if we'll ever find out whos behind the account.

Probably for the best of we don't. Same as when people are obsessed with finding out the identities of leakers

Isn't Sony doing the same thing?

No, Sony already said that they wont show new system until its ready and have games to show. Also its a new SKU along with base model for the entire life cycle like scorpio and has another purpose of enhanced PS VR experience..

Cday

Banned
Neo isn't a ps4 replacement. Base PS4 isn't going anywhere.

Microsoft just said the same thing.

No, Sony already said that they wont show new system until its ready and have games to show. Also its a new SKU along with base model for the entire life cycle like scorpio and has another purpose of enhanced PS VR experience..

It's going to come out at the same time. Announcing a system and not showing it is nothing new at all. Nintendo's recently done it in fact.

Microsoft just said the same thing.

It's going to come out at the same time. Announcing a system and not showing it is nothing new at all. Nintendo's recently done it in fact.

Sony did not announce PS4 Neo (also rumored to be coming this year) and they just confirmed they are working on new System in an interview which is not like MS announcement with specs and release window.

Cday

Banned
Sony did not announce PS4 Neo and they just confirmed working on new System in an interview which is not like MS announcement with specs and release window.

Regardless, it's been announced and this seems like a empty and petty thing to care about when there are legitimate things to get hung up on about what Microsoft is doing right now, such as there being no point in owning one if you have a capable PC.

I hope this is the real Kaz Hirai who made a "parody" account so he can take potshots at everyone and his own company without getting in trouble.

Top Bottom