• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best PAX East panel has been revealed: ROYAL RUMBLE ON THE N64! 30 PLAYERS! LIVE!

V_Ben

Banned
http://east.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/royal-rumble-on-the-n64-30-players-live

Retro gaming throwback? An argument for the efficacy of local multiplayer? Or just an excuse to get 30 of the coolest people we know in one room to play a wrestling game and yell at each other? No matter how you slice it, it’s a live play through of the Royal Rumble in a classic THQ game on Nintendo 64. There will be thrills. There will be chills. There will be spills. Come cheer for the faces, boo the heels, and marvel at the 15+ unannounced special guests. LIVE, only at PAX East.

PANELISTS:
Aaron Trites [Harmonix], Eric Pope [Harmonix], Abbie Heppe [Respawn Entertainment], Alex Navarro [Giant Bomb], Andrea Rene [The Escapist], Bobby Loertscher [Zen Studios], Dave Lang [Iron Galaxy Studios], Eric Neustadter [Xbox], Jeff Gerstmann [Giant Bomb], Jeff Green [AARP], John Drake [Harmonix], Nick Chester [Harmonix], Pat Baer [Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre], Phil Tibitoski [Young Horses], Rich Gallup [Disruptor Beam], Jon Carnage [Twitch], Sean Baptiste [Fire Hose Games], 15 Special Guests TBA

SUNDAY 4/13 10:30AM - 11:30AM

Lost it at Jeff Green's job description.

What an amazing panel. Really looking forward to seeing some of these guys throwdown in a Royal Rumble.

Any idea what game it will be? Has to be between No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 right?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Betting the house on Alex to win it. Dude has clearly spent way too much time playing shitty and not so shitty wrestling games.

Also better be No Mercy. The best N64 wrestling game.

AColdDay

What an amazing panel. Really looking forward to seeing some of these guys throwdown in a Royal Rumble.

Any idea what game it will be? Has to be between No Mercy and Wrestlemania 2000 right?

I think WCW/nWo Revenge also had a royal rumble mode, if I am not mistaken. However, I really hope they go with No Mercy because it is the most balanced of all the AKI games.

OH MY GOD WHAT IF ALL THE PARTICIPANTS ARE CUSTOM WRESTLERS BASED ON WHO IS PLAYING THEM?!

creid

Really wish this didn't conflict with the localization panel, but this sounds awesome so I will be there.

Top Bottom