• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best woman character from cinema!

GeekyDad

gU43W1D.jpg

Pimpbaa

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, even tho she was only in one decent movie (2nd Suicide Squad). Well, I dunno if that character would be the best female character in cinema but definitely the female character that gives me a boner (especially first suicide squad movie outfit). Oh and the wolf of Wall Street, dear lord.

ELLEN RIPLEY, from Alien 1979.

As a human being without powers or anything, she gets stronger as the serie progresses...
She's not ungly but she's not sexy as hell... She had some emotional problems and then she overcame!!!

rr1N9UY.jpg
whYghyf.jpg
p1N5WOl.jpg

What's your favorite girl character??
Agree. I named my daughter after her ❤️

I also like Melanie Griffith's character in Working Girl and everyone in 9 to 5. Cher has a bunch as well. Loved her in Mermaids.

Griffon

iu

Ok gaf, why are we already 3 pages deep and there's only one fucking mention of Sarah Connor?! What the fuck is this?

Yerd

Frau Blücher

dlFNko.gif

Ok gaf, why are we already 3 pages deep and there's only one fucking mention of Sarah Connor?! What the fuck is this?

It was mentioned, why need it repeated?

Otherwise it's just a thread of Ripley. Because she's the best, end of the story. OP took care of it.

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Since all the usual suspects have kinda been covered, here's my submission to the roster:

Shu Lien from CTHD. She's classy, can fly, catch darts and shit from the air, versed in all sorts of weapons, she's intelligent too so she has the brain and hands, and she went toe-to-toe with someone wielding the legendary Green Destiny.

GIF by Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Trilobit

I need to give my gal Julie Andrews a shoutout for her role in Sound of Music. She's this very strong-willed woman, who's also very feminine, that has to get a bunch of children to behave, whilst dealing with the very stoic father. And this is during the nazi era if I don't misremember. One of my absolute favourite movies and Andrews is one of the most beautiful actresses I've ever seen.

8461f07e9b0e9eff071695c088926544.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom