• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The best woman character from cinema!

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I had  such a cruch on her..

OOZSTWd.jpg

calistan

It's still being shown now and then.

pgXNHkx.jpg

Like Winter's Bone and Jennifer Lawrence being an absolute hero without needing to shoot lasers or punch huge men across a room.
Jen not winning an Oscar because of 'look at how crazy I am' Natalie Portman's role in Black Swan is a scandal.
Jennifer Lawrence pretty much guarantees that a film is going to be good. She has a consistently high quality body of work, even the Hunger Games crap was watchable because of her. I haven't seen her recent 'boning the retard' one, though.

CGNoire

Its Ripley hands down. Id rather take on a 1000 T-800s than go back to get Newt. Shes fucking amazing.

Sigourney is a once in a lifetime actress. She has a very unique presense.

Runners Up:
Sarah Conner
Beatrix Kiddo

Last edited:

CGNoire

Jennifer Lawrence pretty much guarantees that a film is going to be good. She has a consistently high quality body of work, even the Hunger Games crap was watchable because of her. I haven't seen her recent 'boning the retard' one, though.
People who act like Jlaw isnt a good acctress are fucking retarded.

nkarafo

My favorite female movie characters:

Death-Becomes-Her-Universal-Pictures.png

1498845712-thelma-and-louise-polaroid.jpg

Death Becomes Her and Thelma & Louise.

SO yeah, i'm tired of the "strong, badass female characters" and how the old ones are better then the new woke ones, etc, etc.

Just give me some funny or interesting characters to watch.

RaduN

Ripley is the only answer.

She is so damn well written in the first 2 movies (especially 2). She is ok in 3 as well, though she mostly just goes along with the ride there.

Top Bottom