• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Big Phil Spencer gc: Starfield, Baldur's Gate 3, Mid-Gen Upgrades, and More

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Last edited:

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Jesus christ, Phil gives an interview every fucking week.

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

Roberts

I like Phil and what his leadership did for xbox brand and for me as a gamer but I wish he could learn to give shorter, more precise answers. That said, I enjoyed the interview and it is nice to see he still has a sense of humour. Somebody has to ask him a few questions about closing the 360 store and prospects of bringing BC back or some form of official emulation.

What does he say about mid gen upgrade, still not planning to do it? I imagine many of these Unreal 5 titles gonna get a patch on ps5 pro to look much better than the sub 1080p we getting.

Del_X

What does he say about mid gen upgrade, still not planning to do it? I imagine many of these Unreal 5 titles gonna get a patch on ps5 pro to look much better than the sub 1080p we getting.

Said they need to give devs some time with the existing hardware. Wasn’t a “no” which is noteworthy. I think it’s more likely they launch a new S and X tier in 2025/2026.

Last edited:
Top Bottom