• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance release date trailer (Steam March 31st, 2021)

Bullet Club

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance, a sequel sized final expansion for the binding of isaac coming to steam, (consoles later).

KEY FEATURES:
- 130+ new items (more than 700 items in total)
- A full alternate path with brand new chapters and a new final boss and ending
- 100+ new enemies
- 25+ new bosses
- 2 new playable characters
- 5 new challenges
- 100+ new achievements
- 5,000+ new room designs

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Will buy!

I just picked up Super Meat Boy Forever assuming it was going to be FANTASTIC.
Only to be very disappointed in a game more so than I have been in a VERY long while (played for about 25 minutes...never again). Seeing this REALLY makes me wish TeamMeat would have done something similar instead of changing a lot of what I loved about the first game.

Will buy!

I just picked up Super Meat Boy Forever assuming it was going to be FANTASTIC.
Only to be very disappointed in a game more so than I have been in a VERY long while (played for about 25 minutes...never again). Seeing this REALLY makes me wish TeamMeat would have done something similar instead of changing a lot of what I loved about the first game.

Yeah. SMB Forever is terrible. Killed roughly 50% of what made SMB so great.

RaZoR No1

I really hope that they wont need one or two years for the Xbox version... again..

Last edited:

MilkLizard

The day this hits the Switch will be rough. I wasted so many hours with this game already and I'll do it again.

Holammer

wJc6afI.jpg

Might deserve a new thread. Installing and will give it a whirl later.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
"The Epic Final Chapter"

high quality GIF

V4skunk

Banned
Is it me or is the hitbox different now?
I don't know.
The game is harder now though.
All the good items have been nerfed along with loads of good synergies.
Pills apparently got buffed but they are even worse now, I've lost 2 runs to dodgy pills...
I like it but I need to play more to make up my mind.

Holammer

Threw together a ReShade for the game. Using CRT-Royale, CRTFruitbunn, PhosphorMAME & Vignette. It looks fucking amazing and gives the art more texture. There's a minor artifact on the horizontal axis you might spot if you look really hard, will fix later.
Done a few tries with Lazarus on hard mode but I'm getting pasted.

977CEAD733DDF4D0A96CAF75611FB9C7679AB05F

V4skunk

Banned
Threw together a ReShade for the game. Using CRT-Royale, CRTFruitbunn, PhosphorMAME & Vignette. It looks fucking amazing and gives the art more texture. There's a minor artifact on the horizontal axis you might spot if you look really hard, will fix later.
Done a few tries with Lazarus on hard mode but I'm getting pasted.

977CEAD733DDF4D0A96CAF75611FB9C7679AB05F

I had 150 hours in Afterbirth on ps4.
And a few week ago got Afterbirth+ on Steam! Put 30 hours in and was having fun.
I don't think Repetance is fun at all.

MiguelItUp

Probably one of my most anticipated releases this year. Love BoI, and yet again, the amount of content this DLC brings is pretty insane. Might as well be a whole new game. At least at this point Rebirth is now "complete". Apparently.

For now, at least, lmao.

I'm really enjoying it TBH, even more than AB and AB+.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
How so? Explain please
I'm a scrub and didn't even have time to git gud enough to break the game like the "pros" that put thousands of hours in. Sure I had a few god runs...
Most of the changes have out right stripped away the fun factor...
I'm still playing though for now.

Top Bottom