• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bioshock Collection rated in Brazil (PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/PC)

There is no reason to have this as an E3 announcement unless they are actually rebuilding the games with fresh assets or something. If 2K had a conference then sure, use it to fill time, but otherwise they need to just announce it and get it out.

Fuchsdh

From the rating:

Cutscenes also depict intense acts of violence: characters shot in the head at close range; a woman smothered to death with a pillow; a man impaled by a drill; a character nearly lobotomized with surgical tools

I don't recall this happening? (The woman being smothered I guess is Eleanor, took me a minute.)

The descriptions of violence are so weird when described medically, I didn't know what they were referring to. "a three-pronged hook to dismember and decapitate" I guess is a good descriptor of the Skyhook but it threw me for a bit as well.

broketv

Neo Member
From the rating:

I don't recall this happening? (The woman being smothered I guess is Eleanor, took me a minute.)

The descriptions of violence are so weird when described medically, I didn't know what they were referring to. "a three-pronged hook to dismember and decapitate" I guess is a good descriptor of the Skyhook but it threw me for a bit as well.

It was in the burial at sea dlc

From the rating:

Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea Part 2

Top Bottom