• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

Hey everybody! Anybody ever get called boss at the end of every sentence by a friend? Boss ass niggas.

What happened to Lion is the new Black being the new thread title?

EDIT- Trey, the link to the White Privilege PDF isn't good for me.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Still can't even write poor *****_'s name without feeling the cold chill of the shadow realm.

Jacir

I don't think 80 million is alot. I mean GTA5 and Gran Turismo budgets were around that spectrum. It's all about the amount of content and quality. Plus MGS5 is going to be on three platforms just like gta, so the risk is low and potential revenue/profit is high. I don't have a concern with a high budget like that with experienced developers.

New thread but same old BCT cycle.Man I was thinking today about how Alf got done dirty at the end, that series finale where he just gets caught by the Feds and then fade to black...

There was a movie that followed up the series. Alf was fine. The tanners got a raw deal though.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

sabu.png

JeanGrey

Good morning BCT awesome banner. I've been quiet lately. Better to be quiet than banned lol but its nice to be able to come back to fam.

Jacir

Good lawd..haven't seen a court in a good minute. Mutombo. No layups, no dunks..your shit is going over the fence. My only concern 😠.

That's what we like to hear. I gotta get back on the court too. I've been in lazy mode for months. Have to admit it.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
deray mckesson ‏@deray 3 minutes ago

Robert Rahmeek Williams,

I hope that you reflect on how your actions led you here, to this stunning defeat.

& remember, life goes on.

DM

i said damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom