• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT12| Days of Future Bans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey is nuCat confirmed.

Sylvester_Cat_Cartoon-psd12937.png

"All improvement comes from within. Sure, plenty of cats out there say the system's against them, but there are changes that can be made on both sides. The MGM lion made it big before WWII, when racism was allegedly 'peaking,' so it's not like it's impossible. I think when you see all of those black cats in New York alleyways or sitting on fences, we need to take a minute to consider they may have just given up. I should know, I'm friends with several fully black cats."

When I found out my cousin was dead at her young age, the first thing I thought was "she better not have killed herself...."

Fuck my intuition brehs.... shit!!!! I need a cig.....

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I immediately regretting clicking that thread. Why every time I'm in this thread I feel like my browsing is being monitored?

MLP fan said:
Follow your heart and don't be intimidated by the puritans.

See? That's why when I see those avatars, I tend to feel a certain way. I know that's "wrong" and all, but seriously..dude is saying "have at it" with a minor. The fuck..

days before the 1st page is filled with at least 3 bans? 12

also i could have sworn people hated Halo Wars but now that 2 is coming out it's the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom