• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

Village

Not feeling the new look and the animation on the new PPG

Looks... cheap. Not blaming flash since, Lauren faust has had flashed used in multiple shows. So, I'm guessing its art direction.

Oh uh, on the subject of Deadpool

slayven eat shit

akira28

you can understand, so is it just salt, or did you just decide to enjoy the ride and not hate deadpool as others have done?

I have some irrational hatred of anything related to WeaponX:Wolverine Origins. And it can't be helped.

Word from critics sounds good from Deadpool, but I've never seen anything with the character that I like. It's making me want to see it, but I expect I won't.

On another note I just finished watching The Warriors for the first time. Good movie, but I just wonder why in the hell that dude brought the girl with them.

jmood88

you can understand, so is it just salt, or did you just decide to enjoy the ride and not hate deadpool as others have done?

I have some irrational hatred of anything related to WeaponX:Wolverine Origins. And it can't be helped.
I've completely forgotten about Origins, so I didn't harbor any ill-will towards the character because of that. I meant that I could see how the jokes and irreverence could rub people the wrong way.

Slayven

Not feeling the new look and the animation on the new PPG

Looks... cheap. Not blaming flash since, Lauren faust has had flashed used in multiple shows. So, I'm guessing its art direction.

Oh uh, on the subject of Deadpool

slayven eat shit

Paid 12.50 and spent 2 hours just to be mad at me?

Do better.

Village

Paid 12.50 and spent 2 hours just to be mad at me?

Do better.

Huh?

No i mean how you were touting the movie wasn't going to do anything, already successful slaven. " oh nah i'm old and know too much about comic books and only internet forum people gonna go see this movie" .Eat, shit.

Kraftwerk

giphy.gif

Merc_

Oh man, I think I just exposed one of the dudes that's been bothering the hell out of the This Week in Blackness hosts.

This is literally the shit Imani complains about in the show. Whew.

And Berniebros ain't real. Nah, they just ain't aware.

I'm almost convinced that he is a parody account. He acts like the exact stereotype of the Bernie Bro. It's too perfect.

lol I always enjoy that gif no matter how many times I see it. Just like
pH24p1b.gif

Welcome back Kraft.

I'm glad they put Dope on Netflix. I thought it was a good movie and I liked how they threw in Stacey. Also liked the ending credits and his final admissions paper.

I'm glad they put Dope on Netflix. I thought it was a good movie and I liked how they threw in Stacey. Also liked the ending credits and his final admissions paper.

Yeah, I watched that yesterday. Good on them to put it on there so that more people can see it. I still like it though the same problems I had with it the first time, still are present for me. Those end credits are still on point, but I can't quite get it out of my head from someone else's vid where someone who went to Harvard said some of the stuff he put in his paper, could have hurt his chances.

Shy

I hope i'm not putting words in Mrs Manky's mouth. But i think she meant why didn't you post in this thread, rather than GAF in general.
Man I hate the sound of my voice, I sound "slimey"
You sound fine Slay.

Trust me, it could be worse, you could have my voice, which has been described as if Mickey mouse smokes a 20 pack a day, and always being called Miss on the phone. :_:

Slayven

Slay, you sound like you were born with the title "Deacon Emeritus"

You're all right tho
Thanks that means a lot man
I hope i'm not putting words in Mrs Manky's mouth. But i think she meant why didn't you post in this thread, rather than GAF in general.

You sound fine Slay.

Trust me, it could be worse, you could have my voice, which has been described as if Mickey mouse smokes a 20 pack a day, and always being called Miss on the phone. :_:

Oh yeah I meant to post the link in here, but got hit with the timer and I moved over to something else. I have way too many tabs open.

Top Bottom