• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT13| Kimba is the New Blacked

what should he be playing on the radio tho?

_QV00-.gif

Kraftwerk

Goddamn stayed up late in hope of listening to the new Kanye album at least once after midnight release.... Seems like it's are being worked on.

Goddamnit. Fucking almost 3 am.

Shy

Why you cats catching L's out here?
That's because you're not around to keep us on point. :(
Oh yeah I meant to post the link in here, but got hit with the timer and I moved over to something else. I have way too many tabs open.
That happens to me everyone now and then too. LOL.
What? Nah..your voice is fine and your accent is awesome.
That's very sweet of you to say.

You're only one of two people i know, who hasn't said horrible things about my voice.
Try not to get banned again!
He's already gone mad with power. :p

Laws00

Is Syd the Kid the best thing to come from Odd Future? She's so fucking dope.

Just yesterday I was listening to Dontcha and Girl and now listening to the Ego Death album

lol small world

I didn't realize it she was actually talking about a woman and not talking about herself in her songs. Had to see the Cocaine video to make me go oh wow

I'mma let me dad listen to her and see if he picks up on this.

ftfy

Just yesterday I was listening to Dontcha and Girl and now listening to the Ego Death album

lol small world

I didn't realize it she was actually talking about a woman and not talking about herself in her songs. Had to see the Cocaine video to make me go oh wow

I'mma let me dad listen to her and see if he picks up on this.
She semi-avoided gender pronous in the earlier stuff then realize not to care for Ego Death more then the other stuff outside of Shadow Dance and the likes lyrically
Don't forget to listen to Smile More
https://soundcloud.com/internetsyd/smile-more

Kreed

People always complain that folks like Kayne, Jaden, and Kim K are shoved down their throat. But turns out they go and search for them

And it's the same shit discussions on repeat.

Kanye: "Kanye West is a terrible person." "Where are the Kanye West fans now?" "Yeezus was a bad album. I miss the old Kanye."

Jaden: "He's weird." "Let Jaden be Jaden." "I still like Will Smith."

Kiim K: "Why are the Kardashians popular?" "That sex tape wasn't that good." "Kanye West is a terrible person."

JLynn

I was told by my director at work that I was underqualified for the position I applied a few weeks ago.

However I won my eBay dispute with a seller who shipped me an empty sealed envelope. It pays to take pics of packaged items as soon as you receive them.

Slayven

I was told by my director at work that I was underqualified for the position I applied a few weeks ago.

However I won my eBay dispute with a seller who shipped me an empty sealed envelope. It pays to take pics of packaged items as soon as you receive them.

Take pleasure in the little things, and dust your shoulders off.

And let me hold 20 dollars

Kraftwerk

What's a good source to read and learn more about the black Panthers? Any good books?

I'll be honest being from the middle east I didn't know much about them, and when I left home and migrated west and read small tidbits about them it was mostly negative stuff. I thought they were some radical group. Even in movies, when they had a small appearance they were shown to be very aggressive and negative. And I always heard about how they want to kill white men and rape white women. So fucked up when I learned about that Fbi / Cia operation to dismantle them and ruin their image.

Top Bottom