• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izuna

Banned
Rice ain't sposed to be sweet goddamnit

unless

img52546.jpg

I just started playing ME3 From Ashes and lost it when Javik started speaking. He has a Nigerian accent and the Protheans built civilization. Bioware recognizes that the Black man is the original man. From Ashes should be part of Black History Month lol.

Izuna

Banned
It works out. Never been a fan of the thing. Being allergic is like icing ��

People who aren't a fan of mushrooms gets a typical response from me mentioning the many varieties, but I'll pass this time.

Personally, I wish I were allergic to Mayonnaise so I could show how much I hate the thing.

Izuna

Banned
As much as I've been told I'm missing out, I've had some of the most amazing dishes in my life without it. I'll live..

For what it's worth, there are only 2 preferred dishes of mine that have mushrooms in them. The one I mentioned, another that doesn't need mushrooms at all.

Now, if you said you were allergic to say, prawns, I'd pray.

So ever since DAMN. dropped, I been reading more into this whole black israelite stuff

I do not understand a goddamn word of this shit. Like there's Igbo Israelites, Hebrew Israelites, then you got the Moors and shit

It's like Israel the goddamn capital of the world and every nigga want in on it, makes my mind hurt thinking about it too much

It's similar to British Israelism, which is basically the same thing. It's a shame they aren't as nutty as the NoI with that whole Yakub thing. Gives me a good laugh until I realize, unlike the Black Israelites, the Nation still has significant influence within the black community despite Loyis Farrakhan being an anti-Semitic piece of shit.

People who aren't a fan of mushrooms gets a typical response from me mentioning the many varieties, but I'll pass this time.

Personally, I wish I were allergic to Mayonnaise so I could show how much I hate the thing.

I'd rather not eat something whose ecological niche is to absorb dead bodies.

Sugar in grits is amazing I won't hear this slander no more. Agree on the mushrooms though I've tried a bunch of kinds (including the fuck you up ones) and never liked em. Just got that weird taste of being TOO earthy.

I'd dress like Durant if I had any style, but the most I do for that is the two fitted suits I got and one is grey and the other is navy blue. The rest eludes my jeans t-shirt and an overshirt having ass.

Shit I can't even get a good hat game.

I'll never forget the beating I caught blasting this shit in the house as a kid. Recorded this crazy station (Rhythm 98) which played all explicit shit all the time..2 Live Crew and all that. Didn't see that high heel coming..lol.

folks also hit you with whatever was in the vacinity? I once got hit with a damn wooden ruler

I have been arguing with Bernie stans for hours on social media over his silver lining comment and I want to claw out my own throat to escape these people. Apparently, minorities who don't like him "probably don't exist".

I'm going to sleep.

Tomorrow I'm going to draw a picture of Bernie being chased by Martians with ray guns and reduced to a skeleton, but he looks the same as a skeleton as he does normally.

Mornin y'all

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1362203

Gaffer gets molested....then pays the dude...

🤔

TALK TO A FUCKING DOCTOR IF YOU THINK ITS AN ISSUE OTHERWISE WHY YOU ASKING THE VIDEO GAME ENTHUSIASTS BOARD?

god damn

Once again, GAF amazes me. That "How do I swallow a Pill" thread.... SMH

So do y'all hang anywhere else on the net because this place was.....better (lol)

Never had sweet rice, sounds interesting. Def not my thing but when in roman I suppose.

Funny I've never been picky about my rice. Usually will try it anyway you serve it.

Johndoey

Banned
Kodak Black too young to handle 'everything being thrown at him,' officer says

Prosecutors are aiming to prove that not only did Black, whose given name is Dieuson Octave, violate the terms of his house arrest, but that he also assaulted a bartender during what authorities allege was an unauthorized trip to a Miami strip club in February.

If the prosecutors are able to prove to a judge that the assault occurred, they are asking that Octave, 19, be sentenced to eight years in state prison.

If they can't prove that, but can show that Octave violated his conditions, they are asking for six years.

Nothing has been proven yet, and ultimately Judge Michael Lynch will decide whether Octave is guilty of wrongdoing or not — and what type of sentencing he would face, if any.

Octave is accused of six counts of flouting the rules of his house arrest. He's accused of going to various places, including a Miami strip club and a boxing match in Ohio, without the permission of his corrections officer.

LionPride

Banned
Kodak Black is another Bobby Shmurda. No one cared or cares enough about him to set him straight and watch after him, but people will be sending words of encouragement and love once he is doing time.
That Hot Nigga video for Shmurda basically got his ass arrested, didn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom