• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustek

The fuck ? Rice pudding is awesome.

Sonic fans, man! smh

EDIT:

ooooooh, i've had this too...damn nice.

Used to have quite a few colleagues in college from Africa so every now and then, it would be their time to cook dinner and it was awesome.

Man I effing love that rice. Was off put by it first but hey I like eating so I tried it and yum.

Mornin' everyone.

___

If theres some sweet rice I can get with its definitely arroz con leche.

Arroz con leche is nice as hell.

Me I prefer simple gallo Pinto but man when the Thai sister said she would make me some and I saw her throwing in table spoons of sugar I got kinda iffy. Still tasted good but was this weird aftertaste.

Kreed

We ain't ever gonna make it

Only Xia, SENPAIatLARGE, and Gordon are going to be allowed to bring home cooking to the cookout.

So ever since DAMN. dropped, I been reading more into this whole black israelite stuff

I do not understand a goddamn word of this shit. Like there's Igbo Israelites, Hebrew Israelites, then you got the Moors and shit

It's like Israel the goddamn capital of the world and every nigga want in on it, makes my mind hurt thinking about it too much

Hoteps, Black Isrealites, NOI, the Hidden Colors "documentaries"...it all leads to the black people from the Moon.

andthebeatgoeson

NBA is on fire. Westbrook will probably kill himself trying to get one win. Harden may go to the WCF. Curry and the all stars most likely will chip unless the basketball gods have a sense of humor. Or Bron could spoil things.

Imagine any of those teams winning. And the stars deciding to go to the White House. They would change my opinion of them. I'll still enjoy the games. But even known 45 stan, Shady Brady didn't show up. They looked like a men's basketball team on those steps. Lots of white guys who would have been given a pass didn't show. Hot damn.

The NBA has been playing shy on this issue but it's about to hit people right during a boring cycle: the summer.

'Hey, Curry, you going to the White House?'

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/new...iers-iman-shumpert/1u0jfuxnbe6ip112a2zbwj5kr2

Adam silver, who doesn't have a whole lot of sway over the players:
“To me, if a player were to choose not to go to the White House, whether they were choosing not to go to the current White House or a future White House, my response would be: ‘That’s a lost opportunity.’ Because that’s an opportunity that most citizens who have a political point of view would kill for — the opportunity to directly tell the president of the United States how they feel about an issue.

The NBA won't want to take the spotlight off the games but it's relevant. They may not want to ignore this.

This was early in 45's presidency but damn if that wasn't a statement by the Patriots. If the whitest club in the NFL makes a bigger statement than the NBA... It'll be a hot Twitter summer.

They can't just show up and shake hands. They've got to make a statement.

Sch1sm

Well thats what happens when you're a dickhead. How you gonna make a track where you snitch on yourself and your boys? 😂

Man was trying to look hard and it burned him so badly he probably ain't speaking about his life publicly ever again. 😂

Imagine any of those teams winning. And the stars deciding to go to the White House. They would change my opinion of them. I'll still enjoy the games. But even known 45 stan, Shady Brady didn't show up. They looked like a men's basketball team on those steps. Lots of white guys who would have been given a pass didn't show. Hot damn.

I'd feel a type of way, especially considering what follows the bold. They need to get uniform behind what the Pats did, and maybe even do better. It'd be historic if none of them showed up at all.

Only Xia, SENPAIatLARGE, and Gordon are going to be allowed to bring home cooking to the cookout.

Hoteps, Black Isrealites, NOI, the Hidden Colors "documentaries"...it all leads to the black people from the Moon.

But what about the Space Moors, where are they from?

Numb

Deal people as countries and let them sort the micro cultures themselves unless you yourself are going there or dealing

The tribal system is the worst

Sch1sm

Deal people as countries and let them sort the micro cultures themselves unless you yourself are going there or dealing

The tribal system is the worst

We know this one well, eh? I feel like people in my family will use your clan to insult you behind closed doors. I know my own immediate family has done it. :")

Numb

We know this one well, eh? I feel like people in my family will use your clan to insult you behind closed doors. I know my own immediate family has done it. :")
Seen actual marriages cancelled
Seen it aswell in Kenya but less extreme
They put themselves in crazy categories tho like the Kikuyu are the smart government types,the Luo are the strong types, wakamba beautiful etc etc

It's ridiculous

NBA is on fire. Westbrook will probably kill himself trying to get one win. Harden may go to the WCF. Curry and the all stars most likely will chip unless the basketball gods have a sense of humor. Or Bron could spoil things.

The NBA has been playing shy on this issue but it's about to hit people right during a boring cycle: the summer.

'Hey, Curry, you going to the White House?'

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/new...iers-iman-shumpert/1u0jfuxnbe6ip112a2zbwj5kr2

Adam silver, who doesn't have a whole lot of sway over the players:

The NBA won't want to take the spotlight off the games but it's relevant. They may not want to ignore this.

This was early in 45's presidency but damn if that wasn't a statement by the Patriots. If the whitest club in the NFL makes a bigger statement than the NBA... It'll be a hot Twitter summer.

They can't just show up and shake hands. They've got to make a statement.

Just let the Spurs win, imo! Pretty sure the only guy showing up will be the owner since he's a Republican.

Faustek

FREE MY GIRL BLASIAN SHE AINT DO NOTHIN!!!

__

Morning black people

Heyas

Who hit the gym today

I tried.. 20m into warmup I decided to go home. Wasn't feeling well.

Why do some say free mah nigga x whem that nigga actually did do something wrong

Grannita still calls Mohammed Ali Cassius Clay.
I still have problems with the idea that Dr. Cosby is a rapist.
I still can't really see MJ as a pedophile.

You tell me.

Edit: should clarify that I'm not defending their actions just that I only see the good times I had instead of what I've come to learn afterwards.

LionPride

Banned
They're willing to ignore what the person did.

Them being their nigga means what they did wrong is not wrong in their eyes

Grannita still calls Mohammed Ali Cassius Clay.
I still have problems with the idea that Dr. Cosby is a rapist.
I still can't really see MJ as a pedophile.

You tell me.

Edit: should clarify that I'm not defending their actions just that I only see the good times I had instead of what I've come to learn afterwards.
But like, when all the facts are there...they may be my nigga, but nigga you need to be in jail.

#freemyniggashmurda

Faustek

But like, when all the facts are there...they may be my nigga, but nigga you need to be in jail.

#freemyniggashmurda

Yepp. I just think that people refuse to see what they did as wrong. Mental gymnastics to justify what they did or just ignore it and want to remember the good times.

giphy.gif

I'll make sure to have a separate meal for Slayven..

Izuna

Banned
??? Go get your girl pregnant, then, I dunno what to tell you.

She was babysitting her nieces today (1.5 and 6) and I taught them peekaboo over video chat.

😍 I've been unironically bugging her that "I want one."

I have a year. Gotta take life a lot more seriously this year if I wanna be capable next year and relocate.

#FeelingMotivated

Faustek

[imghttps://media.giphy.com/media/3o7abooVPgeGpknXpu/giphy.gif[/img]

What does a Slayven eat?

She was babysitting her nieces today (1.5 and 6) and I taught them peekaboo over video chat.

I have a year. Gotta take life a lot more seriously this year if I wanna be capable next year and relocate.

#FeelingMotivated

Good luck.

Numb

giphy.gif

It a guy holding chicken next to his crotch?

#FeelingMotivated

My nephews just fuck about

Bct fit. Good good. I'm 170 now, but only 5'8". I saw a pic of me and I was feeling fat. Idk. Lol. I gotta get used to it. I've been eating clean and all. I've just gotta adjust to this size again. I usually Saturday around 150

Blessings today y'all.

Bct fit. Good good. I'm 170 now, but only 5'8". I saw a pic of me and I was feeling fat. Idk. Lol. I gotta get used to it. I've been eating clean and all. I've just gotta adjust to this size again. I usually Saturday around 150

Blessings today y'all.

Are you bulking or cutting? Or just doing the general thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom