• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Was just watching White House Down again. Kind of appreciate that flick with our current clown convention of a gov't. Launching Javelin missiles at Delta Forces trying to end a coupe on the White House? I can think of worse things...

Also, it's hot as fuck out here. I need to work out a stay out of the day light work scheme for the foreseeable future.

At the BCT cookout you know someones going to fuck around and get Jandro and Slay into a dance off like they in a Step Up movie.
Hip displacements for everyone. Life Alert signals canceling each other out and nobody gets any help in a timely fashion.

Numb

Was just watching White House Down again. Kind of appreciate that flick with our current clown convention of a gov't. Launching Javelin missiles at Delta Forces trying to end a coupe on the White House? I can think of worse things...

Also, it's hot as fuck out here. I need to work out a stay out of the day light work scheme for the foreseeable future.

At the BCT cookout you know someones going to fuck around and get Jandro and Slay into a dance off like they in a Step Up movie.
Hip displacements for everyone. Life Alert signals canceling each other out and nobody gets any help in a timely fashion.

tumblr_m64uijfhzR1qhjbxeo1_500.gif

Just gotta take out the boombox and the fights start

Izuna

Banned
I buy like 12 toilet rolls at this petrol station and the dude asks how I am at the counter.

I say, "final exam tomorrow, and I'm shitting myself."

He proceeds to miss the joke and asks me about my subject and exam times.

Man, I don't even know.

Zaverious

Shin Megami Tensei IV is so boring and annoying. On the final dungeon for the Neutral route and I don't feel compelled to finish it.

Faustek

You buy the food I'll bring the tools. Only fools do both.

Nice, only thing I do well is making weird dishes by never remembering the recepis. So yes, I'll bring food as long as I can make Numb scared and give people red Jandros.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is so boring and annoying. On the final dungeon for the Neutral route and I don't feel compelled to finish it.

That set in for me earlier. I usually go with the fuck everyone route and kill of everything at first but that game compelled me to not revisit any other route. I didn't like it.
Only thing I really liked was the music.

Still detest a majority of the new demon designs.

Slayven

Whoa if these Flash spoilers are true, the internet will be on fire.....

Barry will negate the entire third season and make it never happen

Faustek

http://pridepublishinggroup.com/pride/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/NASA-Astronauts-FC.jpg/img][/QUOTE]

That's excellent.

And to ask a personal question. Your avatar. That you and the woman in your life? I remember you posting her eating something and just assumed it was some kink of watching Asian women eat... Don't judge me. There are tons of different people out there.

[quote="Slayven, post: 237604857"]Whoa if these Flash spoilers are true, the internet will be on fire.....

[SPOILER]Barry will negate the entire third season and make it never happen[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Only watched to season 2. 3 isn't released here yet but wasn't that what he tried to do in the end of season 2?

Izuna

Banned
And to ask a personal question. Your avatar. That you and the woman in your life? I remember you posting her eating something and just assumed it was some kink of watching Asian women eat... Don't judge me. There are tons of different people out there.

I've posted a few things. Included those lips that one of y'all said were trash.

I just have this content and nothing to do with it.

Slayven

Or you could not
That's excellent.

Only watched to season 2. 3 isn't released here yet but wasn't that what he tried to do in the end of season 2?
Flash season 3 will be on netflix a week from wednesday

The thread itself is funnier. It's pretty much exactly who you'd think it would be getting upset about "rationalists" being misrepresented
That twitter thread is such a circle jerk, when you have privilege you can only get joy at bringing down others.

That's the most Barry Allen way possible to escape a doomed situation. Fail your way to success.

Barry Allen being Paul Ryan makes too much sense

Zaverious

Kinda yeah. All of the major stuff that happens in season 3 is Barry's fault and he still needs people to give him those motivational talks to do shit he should already know to do.

Faustek

At least it's juvie court so she still have a chance at life. Maybe, American prison juvie or not isn't exactly the place where you can heal and recuperate. Fuck, that piece of Shit is still destroying her life from beyond.

Or you could not
Flash season 3 will be on netflix a week from wednesday

Nice.

--

https://youtu.be/9aQEPMTdRpM

Watching this and esloswag to see if I can bite off some moves but all I see is that that little dude isn't wearing underwear or very loose underwear.

Kinda yeah. All of the major stuff that happens in season 3 is Barry's fault and he still needs people to give him those motivational talks to do shit he should already know to do.

May drop the series then. Can't stand that aspect. I don't do pathetic over a long period of time.

Izuna

Banned
That Labour manifesto actually makes me feel angry.

Thank you for posting this. So much greatness and RIP to Ronald McNair.

My son is showing interest in being an astronaut, good to see he'll be on the shoulders of giants.

yw,

wasn't prompted by anything, was just looking it up because I don't think I'd ever seen a black astronaut outside of Alien

Izuna

Banned
Man, I have my final exam tomorrow and...

I made an alarm for 2:30am to be the first time I look at any of the material. Don't be like me LionPride. I'm what they call a dumb smart person.

Malyse

How does the Mass Effect series have ones of the greatest most improved follow ups in 2 and one of the most disappointing let down follow ups in Andromeda?

Thank you for posting this. So much greatness and RIP to Ronald McNair.

My son is showing interest in being an astronaut, good to see he'll be on the shoulders of giants.

Seeing Mae Jemison always brings a smile to my face. As a child of the 70's I always wanted to be an astronaut, drank tang and all that. My generation didn't have much of a chance at those things though, I wish your son the best of luck.

Shy

aYQXJvE.png

from that "when rationalists go wrong" thread
God i hate Reddit Atheists/Red Pill MRAs
Whoa if these Flash spoilers are true, the internet will be on fire.....

Barry will negate the entire third season and make it never happen
Ohh
WeSbVBU.png

A lil nigga graduated. Onward to college and shit.
Congrats little fam.

Hope it's nothing but bright things for you.
That Labour manifesto actually makes me feel angry.
Fuck it, i'll bite.

Why does it make you angry ?
American Gods continues to be great
This man continues to know what's up.

Izuna

Banned
Fuck it, i'll bite.

Why does it make you angry ?

Because it's a pile of nonsense.

But something you'll probably agree on is that it's a massive wall of text, hard to read mess with almost no quoted figures.

The dilemma ofc is whether or not I vote because they seem to actually have a chance, or continue with the (definitely hopeless) party of choice.

Faustek

Btw sooperkool I had the talk with my niece. She's staying in college and dumped the boy. Apparently he was the source of the issue. Being older and moving to France to complete his studies had her wobbling about her own future. I can't say I'm sad to see him go even though he has been great for her personal growth he always came of as a man without a backbone to me. Only thing I really liked was that he was kinda afraid of me. Not sure why but hey, better that than her previous one. Dirty, literally dirty, and believing he could make it as a DJ.

Comp Sci and International Business hopefully

Nice, now just go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom