• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Oh..no..Slayven is turning.
201ea510-fd3f-0133-f1bd-0aacbc4f5d01.gif

I'll say this though on Get Out, considering
Rose's "body count" from those photos
Rose's Instagram alt account game had to be crazy.

As thirsty as folks can be, did it take a lot of work?

Merc_

So...DK rabbid dabs. Yup. Fuck Nintendo

The internet has given white folk and the rest of the world the ability to take shit from black american culture and run it into the ground in record time. It used to take years before they caught on to something before, now it takes a few months at most.

That said, I'm still interested in the game.

Slayven

The internet has given white folk and the rest of the world the ability to take shit from black american culture and run it into the ground in record time. It used to take years before they caught on to something before, now it takes a few months at most.

That said, I'm still interested in the game.

I am only mad they kill "bling"

Faustek

they actually have a petition against miscegenation in games? inter race mixing, the fuck?

Fun isn't it?

They could knick you

He knicked me.

If he messes you up you need to share a pic. GL!

Not sharing anything but he messed up. Had to line up my beard when I came home and re-shave my head since the dolt couldn't make it close enough in 3 takes.
And I had to pay €30 in the end for it as well....I did and I'm not going back there. Better just buy a few new razors and do it myself.

My mum and auntie still haven't moved and are still gassing...

I kinda remember loving it when my Aunties made it over. It was then when the creole my mom never used came back.

Gig

One man's junk is another man's treasure
Get Out was only a horror movie by proxy, it's man goal was playing with social issues. Comparing it to some some jump scare bullshit does it a this service, the fact you wished the dude get gun down by the cops shows it might have went over his head.
The fact they had the dad die from a male deer head was some next level shit, cause male slaves were called "Bucks"

The way in which Chris would have died is irrelevant to me.
I only suggested it because Chris called 911. Chris surviving to the end of the movie just seems too far fetched to me. It really broke my suspension of disbelief.
Get Out was certainly not a slasher movie like I mentioned previously but it is in the same ballpark. Let me go back to Prometheus, remember those two idiot scientists who were fucking around with creepy worm/snake? I was so glad when they died. Stupidity is not endearing, it does not make me want to root for you. Now, let's contrast that with Idris' character ("There is still one more alien, don't you want to know what they have to say?" "I don't care" And then of course her and the old man act like idiots, wake up the Engineer causing Idris to sacrifice himself to clean up their mess.) He was one of the few smart people in that movie and they did him so dirty.

A key to surviving a thriller, sci fi, or horror movie is realizing something is amiss and Chris just misses so many cues. I become very apathetic towards characters when they start making irrational or illogical decisions. So many times I wanted to yell at the screen "leave,run!!" I could not believe how much he was willing to tolerate before he actually tried to escape.

shingi70

Banned
Only thing I know about dabbing is I know some Middle and grad school kids who still do it. So meme heavy Mario rabidds I find amusing in a very dumb way.

The overlap with sonicgaf will lead to a strange civil war. Doey will have split loyalties. Prof Beef will collect pelts.

Sorry you got knicked, Faustek.

How many black people will be in this Assassin's Creed?

If the setting is truly Egyptian period, and if it turns out like Gods Of Egypt... Someone gonna need to take Asscreed away from Ubi.

33dJPnS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom