• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT2|

181048_o.gif

"No, don't leave me!"
"I was at the gym, relax. I'll tell you the story in a bit."

Nearly spit out my cough drop, god damn. :lol

FreeMufasa

Gym was closed ffs. So I received a message on fb from a lurker here ssying neogaf was trying to contact my family. I really appreciate the concern but me and my mum haven't talked in a few months because of my choices and I think she'd have a heart attack if someone called her asking what happened to me.

I feel bad though. I honestly had no idea you guys were concerned for me. I came on neogaf once in the past few months during E3 but that was it. So much has happened since March, my life has considerably changed.

I've got a lot to write up so could you guys hold on till Friday. I only have an iPad now and my gf will bring her laptop then. Some things that happened

- I live in Japan permanently now
- Yes a Yakuza dude was after me
- I got some girls pregnant
- contracted my first STDs
- did some acting/model/dj work
- Met a lot of cool people.

Some other stuff but I'll write about it all on Friday. Any of you guys live in Japan?

Tenck

Gym was closed ffs. So I received a message on fb from a lurker here ssying neogaf was trying to contact my family. I really appreciate the concern but me and my mum haven't talked in a few months because of my choices and I think she'd have a heart attack if someone called her asking what happened to me.

I feel bad though. I honestly had no idea you guys were concerned for me. I came on neogaf once in the past few months during E3 but that was it. So much has happened since March, my life has considerably changed.

I've got a lot to write up so could you guys hold on till Friday. I only have an iPad now and my gf will bring her laptop then. Some things that happened

Some other stuff but I'll write about it all on Friday. Any of you guys live in Japan?

So you were in danger. Warrants the concerns people were judging harshly.

Glad to hear you're okay.

And here you made it sound like it wasn't going to be juicy.

Enco

Wow.

The 'omg u guyz r so nosy' people can eat their words now. How people could think it was an awful idea to try and find out if he's ok is beyond me. We didn't try stalk and kill him.

This is like a feel good story wrapped in a sad story. I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad for you but I am glad that you are alright at least.

I think Blackace needs to go slap some sense into him before his dick falls off.

Edit: I'm also worried that one of the girls impregnated by Mufasas seed is not his current gf. He just might be fucking up Japan for blackmen single-handedly LOL

Enco

I think Blackace needs to go slap some sense into him before his dick falls off.

Edit: I'm also worried that one of the girls impregnated by Mufasas seed is not his current gf. He just might be fucking up Japan for blackmen single-handedly LOL
No matter how you look at it, multiple girls getting pregnant is bad.

Resilient

So GAF was right. He gave big dikku to the wrong Japanese girl and the Yakuza were after him. Good to know that you're all good dude.

Gattsu25

Banned
Mufasa, glad to hear you're alive, well, a father with a wide legacy :( , a walking petri dish, and a significant other.

The important question is: how do you like the mobile GAF site?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

Did you have a son?
Did you name him Simba?

hwalker84

I can't wait to travel to the Land of the Rising Sun for a week+ in a few years. Can't wait to see what Mufasa has to say in his update.

Top Bottom