• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT3| Lighten Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Yoooooooo Tonight's Podcast in danger.

Unless you guys are down for a late night recording (around 11pm pst) I can't make it. Taking my gf out for dinner for her Bday tonight.

You should've said that yesterday! lol

If you're gonna skip out for cheeks, damnit I get to skip out for cheeks too

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I thought it was an unspoken rule that it was cheeks before chats.

iQg6lEAiH6RqP.gif

There's nothing wrong with that chick not being interested in the dude. But when you're not interested in the people that are doing or are comprised of everything you say you want, you don't have a right to complain about it.

DominoKid

There's nothing wrong with that chick not being interested in the dude. But when you're not interested in the people that are doing or are comprised of everything you say you want, you don't have a right to complain about it.

It's easy to say what you want. It's another thing to actually hold yourself to it. If she really wanted those things then she would be w/ a guy that did those things.

It's like when people complain that they only date assholes/bitches. Well...I wonder why.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I've seen this kind of simping from men and women. She may be oblivious but dude is getting what he deserves. Either not making his intentions clear or is hoping against hope he can simp hard enough to change her mind into wanting him.

She wants someone to do that shit for her, just not you.

The lesson is to almost always make your intentions clear.... anything else is going to end horribly and you can't honestly blame the girl. Cause you didn't approach her honestly you gave her the ability to simp you out.

The only times its not worth making it clear is if the feelings develop later and that shit is just messy

DominoKid

#BestThingsAboutBeingBlack twitter would be looking like a funeral without us

cause its obvious they are bias and trying to alter the story to ignore the corruption at the heart of it?

well that partly goes in hand w/ what i was going to say...up until i got to college, i wanted to be a journalist. now i'm in PR but its basically the same thing. so i still think partly in that mindset. this is the type of thing you live for as a journalist. this shit makes careers. i cant believe the entire media is too pussy to actually go in on the LAPD and give this situation the attention it deserves.

with the way today's media is, something like Watergate would NEVER happen. as an admirer of the craft, it just annoys the hell out of me.

#PerksOfBeingHispanic, too

#PerksOfBeingHispanic you can shave off your eyebrows and draw them back on again and no one says anything about it

Moris EXPOSED

I ain't about that sharpie-brow life.

Looks like no podcast til next weekend =(

This is what occurs when you can talk about multiple topics with ease. Staying on topic or even getting there just doesn't happen. We're too friendly and jive too much. Also I blame Dy, dude wasn't feeling it, needed to knock someone up or something.

Slayven

This is what occurs when you can talk about multiple topics with ease. Staying on topic or even getting there just doesn't happen. We're too friendly and jive too much. Also I blame Dy, dude wasn't feeling it, needed to knock someone up or something.

We get a long too well. We need some hater blood.

harSon

Banned
#StrugglesOfBeingBlack

oh twitter :(

You know what sucks? Having to live up to Black stereotypes. When my asian, white, hispanic, etc. friends dance and suck, it's nothing but praise and high fives. If I dance and suck? "You can't dance? I thought you were black." I had to go out of my way to get decent at dancing, just so I wouldn't have to hear this shit for the rest of my life. When my asian, white, hispanic, etc. friends try and rap and suck, it's nothing but praise and high fives. If I rap and suck, once again it's "Oh, you can't rap? I thought you were black." If my asian, white, hispanic, etc. friends suck at basketball or football it's nothing but pats on the backs and words of encouragement. If I suck at any sport, it's "You can't play X? I thought you were black!" Fuck ya'll, I can't be good at every goddamn sport. Shit pisses me off to no end. Like every black dude pops out of their mom's vag with a mean crossover.

You know what sucks? Having to live up to Black stereotypes. When my asian, white, hispanic, etc. friends dance and suck, it's nothing but praise and high fives. If I dance and suck? "You can't dance? I thought you were black." I had to go out of my way to get decent at dancing, just so I wouldn't have to hear this shit for the rest of my life. When my asian, white, hispanic, etc. friends try and rap and suck, it's nothing but praise and high fives. If I rap and suck, once again it's "Oh, you can't rap? I thought you were black." If my asian, white, hispanic, etc. friends suck at basketball or football it's nothing but pats on the backs and words of encouragement. If I suck at any sport, it's "You can't play X? I thought you were black!" Fuck ya'll, I can't be good at every goddamn sport. Shit pisses me off to no end. Like every black dude pops out of their mom's vag with a mean crossover.

Sounds like you have horrible friends.

But if you suck at baseball/basketball/football I would be looking at you sideways also.

man i'm so glad i can dance, spit and play sports.

DominoKid

lol i learned how to dance just for that reason. everybody loves the black guy at the party that can dance his ass off.

thankfully rapping and sports came natural.

harSon

Banned
Sounds like you have horrible friends.

But if you suck at baseball/basketball/football I would be looking at you sideways also.

I can play basketball and football too. Except I played defensive line from age 8 to 17, and that doesn't translate to pick the up games you play with friends. If I hear someone else say "I thought you played football" in response to me not being John Elway with the passes, I'ma check somebody.

I can't spit worth a shit though, I'm not going to lie.

YMW4s9p.jpg

This stuff right here is what angels poop out

Also, I didn't know that Rayman game was supposed to come out in 2 weeks. I can kinda get why some people would be angry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom