• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

Kreed

My favorite part of this picture is that it's posted by a guy named Mr camron.

Without a hint of irony.

http://www.karmaloop.com/guru/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2014/03/cam-pink.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

That actually IS Cam'ron making the comment, and Nick Cannon has a similar response. In the link I posted, Nick and Cam continue to have a little back and forth with Nick responding with this:

[quote]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/z7TsZbQ.png

And then Cam'ron responding with this:

27otRRH.png

That actually IS Cam'ron making the comment, and Nick Cannon has a similar response. In the link I posted, Nick and Cam continue to have a little back and forth with Nick responding with this:

LMAO

nigga look like the Pink Panther

RedSwirl

He paid Otaku prices?

Yo, that's dedication right there, man

Yes. Made a video about it (don't remember where it is though).

I don't know exactly what he does for a living but it's media-related. Back on the 1up forums (or his 1up blog I don't remember) he's got photos of himself with several celebrities. Also had a short-lived but really good podcast where he interviewed some game journalists.

KumaJG

Cam got me like

omg_wtf.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYcps2Nx_20

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT.

GOD DAMN IT.

A Wheel of Fortune contestant recently missed out on a chance to try for one million dollars because he mispronounced the word ‘achilles.’

Wheel of Fortune is mostly a spelling game – but sometimes it’s about how you say it. Julian isn’t the first ‘Wheel’ contestant to have all of the letters turned over and then fail to correctly read the puzzle, and most certainly he won’t be the last.

The problem for Julian was the word ‘achilles’, as in achilles heel. Sports fans are quite familiar with the term as it relates to the devastating foot injury. Julian may or not be a sports fan, but it’s possible he never saw the word ‘achilles’ in writing. All he has to do is say it correctly and he solves the puzzle with the million dollar card in his possession. As ‘Wheel’ fans know, if you have the million dollar card and go to the bonus round you have a chance to win one million dollars.

The next time Julian sees the word ‘achillies’ he’ll know how to say it. In the meantime, he’ll just be thinking about the million dollars he might have won.

http://kool1079.com/million-dollar-...t-say-achilles-chance-with/?trackback=tsmclip

No nigga, you're not $11,000 richer; you're objectively $989,000 poorer.

I used this on OKCupid once. Banged the chick like a week later, true story.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Damn it, fam.

Edit: god damn it, man. He's a fucking IU Honors Student. How the fuck.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Hey black gaf.

What ya been playing lately if anything at all?

Replaying Bayonetta and Dead Space 2. DS 2 on this theater setup...geeze. I played DS 1 with headphones, but this is my first time playing DS 2 with proper sound. I'm on Zealot with a maxed out rig and contact beam and still walking with the fear of God in me, due to the noises. Smh.

I forgot how annoying some of the enemies could get: mainly the crawling bastards with the tail...

Bayonetta is still gdlk.

I haven't played a goddamn thing since Tropical Freeze. Titanfall and InFamous interest me but not like...$60 interest me, ya feel me?

I think I'm gonna tag-team with Beef and work on my Streets of Rage Remake Max Mania run

Village

I have been playing Pokemans X and Y a lot of smash, Wii mario kart. Dark Souls 2 and Pacman CE DX +

I can't stop playing Dark Souls

I think I have a problem

Also One Finger Death Punch is surprisingly entertaining

Very common problem

Ffxiv, batman AO, Titanfall

Heard realm reborn is good.

Is it pay then subscription?

The holy trinity of monster hunter, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing.

Why tho, why even play those at the same time.

Top Bottom