• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT6| Monica Enjoys Being Black

RP912

Banned
Half the people saying they never heard "cut on" probably listened to Missy Elliot's Work It about 500 times when it was popular

I seen that thread and held back on typing replies. I'm flabbergasted that folks never heard the term cut on before. It's blowing my mind of how obtuse some people are.

On another note I didn't know it was a southern term, we used to use it all the time in philly.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I seen that thread and held back on typing replies. I'm flabbergasted that folks never heard the term cut on before. It's blowing my mind of how obtuse some people are.

On another note I didn't know it was a southern term, we used to use it all the time in philly.

same here in la.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
edit: posted in the last guardian thread
tumblr_n6s5tcKqiO1qdlh1io1_250.gif

damn

He had to hold on to the top bunk to remain standing for the push kick to the shest.

The insiders won E3.

Not a damn thing we didn't already know about, besides Grim Fandango and Phantom Dust.

Everything was multiplat, 2015 or "console exclusive" (Which is apparently popular again, ironic considering the hate TitanFall took for being such ...)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
oh my god Xenoblade Chronicles X looks so good

they just spent a bunch of time showing the beginning of the game on the Treehouse stream

damn

just

damn

Top Bottom