• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

I was wondering what is y'all's favorite pro-black song?

Black by Innanet James has been in my rotation in a while along with Solange's F.U.B.U. Them shits are hype. I just got to bounce a little when I hear either and with Black I feel like rocking some puffs and getting out my pick.

Also thanks to whoever posted October London's Black Man in America in here. A 5/5 song, but I can't listen to it all the time though.

That Cuphead soundtrack...

iwGqNc0.gif

I was just listening to Hi Sea Hijinks and Threatening Zeppelin.

LotusHD

Banned

Black by Innanet James has been in my rotation in a while along with Solange's F.U.B.U. Them shits are hype. I just got to bounce a little when I hear either and with Black I feel like rocking some puffs and getting out my pick.

Also thanks to whoever posted October London's Black Man in America in here. A 5/5 song, but I can't listen to it all the time though.

Solange's F.U.B.U. is definitely the main one thats been in my mind since I first heard it.

LotusHD

Banned

Sch1sm

This week Insanity Check got me having flashbacks talking about how nasty people can be., not washing their hands and shit

We got people not washing their bed sheets and using baby wipes instead of taking showers. There ain't no hope to be had.

---

Wish me luck, y'all. It's midterm season. :")

That thread is a total disaster. It really grinds my gears when people equate gender attraction to social constructs like race, it's not the fucking same thing at all.

Not even close.

Faustek

Morning and what? Heroes for hire really happening? When did they announce that??

We got people not washing their bed sheets and using baby wipes instead of taking showers. There ain't no hope to be had.

---

Wish me luck, y'all. It's midterm season. :")

Good luck. :)

That's a good selection.
For totally different reasons I've come to love

https://youtu.be/rZHwGnGrm_k

Been using that whenever I feel like my surroundings are toeing to close to the edge. The uncomfortable silence is palpable.

I like Hip Hop by Dead Prez. Shit still gets me going.

Top Bottom