• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Heisenberg...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynomutt

Introducing Kevin Pope a.k.a. The Black Heisenberg. A man of principle who is all about his money.

A teacher who uses unorthodox teaching methods to give his students the hands on experience. Wow.

This Bronx teacher had no class.

Charter school instructor Kevin Pope, outraged when a student robbed him of $4,000 in drug money, beat the teen senseless and threatened to have his mother raped, authorities charged Saturday.

“You better get my money,” the teacher snapped at the battered 16-year-old after the Wednesday beatdown, according to court papers. “You know where I work.”

Pope, 48, repeatedly punched the boy in the face, knocking him backward into the glass window of a local business before the teen collapsed on the sidewalk, a criminal complaint charged.

The victim needed three staples to close several deep wounds on the back of his head after the beating near the John V. Lindsay Wildcat Academy in Hunts Point, according to the complaint.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-mom-rape-drug-cash-beating-article-1.2804780

Searched and could not find anything. Suspend me from school if old!

Did he get his money?

No, he did not get his money.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
school25n-1-web.jpg

latest

Certainly took his style cues from him

Walter White would have never done the beat down himself. He would have craftily created a situation where the boy was severely injured, run up to him as if he's about to help, and whispered 'Get my money, or it'll be worse next time.' Or just hired someone else to beat him up. The fact that this guy did this shit in public is pretty crazy, too.

True story, one of my professors in college was caught creating meth in the school's lab and distributing it regionally. He was a cool ass middle aged white guy teacher that had a hippie vibe to him, but everybody was shocked.

Oh yeah, and this was during the 90's.

The Beard

Suspect Kevin Pope was released without bail Saturday after a Bronx hearing in which his lawyer bizarrely claimed the student had simply stolen the science teacher’s brief case — which was filled with $5,000 cash.

When your defense is this fucking terrible, why even try? That's just embarrassingly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom