• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Championships Wimbledon, 2016 |OT| Brexit at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ana Konjuh had match point on her serve and still lost. Oh well good job, good effort, she's still young, she'll have many opportunities in the future, etc

I'm an Aga fan, but I feel so sorry for Ana Konjuh. Lost MP in what would've been the biggest win of her career on a net cord, then lost the match because she stepped on a ball and sprained her ankle. Horrible way to lose.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
thiem down two sets to love? of course he wins a bunch of useless tournaments just to crash out when it counts. new power generation.

Centre court schedule for tomorrow

Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) v Stan Wawrinka (SUI) [4]
Serena Williams (USA) [1] v Christina McHale (USA)
Roger Federer (SUI) [3] v Daniel Evans (GBR)

Thiem's poor return of serve on grass really got shown up in his match today. Even against Vesely's 2nd serves, he was doing little damage. Opens up that quarter a bit more - could be the winner of Wawrinka/Del Potro, Zverev, Tomic, RBA or Berdych in the semis.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
so is there any real info on what is going on with del potro's left hand? he uses a one-handed backhand slice a ton (and it's mainly rubbish), but occasionally he hits a two-hander as well. does it hurt him when he does it or does he just not feel comfortable with it or what?

Ricker

Legit surprised at how well Genie played today.

But her draw is brutal. Her path to the final would be Cibulkova, Radwanska, Kvitova and Serena. lol

Thats so accurate lmao

Damn and Cibulkova is playing some incredible tennis lately,she won Eastbourne and I saw part of her Gravilova match,she is just crushing the ball to the corners.

Kasatkina is not playing is I expected against Venus right now,down 5-1...And here comes the rain again.

IISANDERII

Just watched the Benneteau match. Damn he could be good if his fitness improved. He seems to be in poor conditioning for a top player.

Milchmann

The schedule is already a mess. Federer will play his third round match under closed roof, but many second round matches didn't even start and might not finish before Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom