• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises (Batman 3) - No Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

Exactly, I don't like to see a bad-ass Bane and a weak Bruce Wayne. I fear for the worst.

That's when we get a training montage. Every movie needs a montage.

pushke0j.gif

I'll mark out if he's training to the track from the Begins soundtrack (when they find Falcone on the spotlight) and he's hearing flashes of Ra's voice in his head.

A truly uplifting moment that would be. And then the old dude is creeping at him through the cell-bars and says "...Rise"

NO MOAR BOOTLEG TRAILERS. Sike, I'll be recording myself

Bootleg trailers have their place. hearing fanboys go nuts and not being able to see shit is part of the fun

although i don't even know if i want to watch this one. WB have done a pretty good job of keeping the story under wraps. might just go cold turkey

DMczaf

Its weird seeing the same conversation about the two gifs of bane approaching batman here and at nolanfans O_O

GIFs get around fast on the intarwebs. It always cracks me up when I make a gif here, go somewhere else and then see it already being used.

It shows the entire movie in the trailer. Including the ending.

Holy shit. Just watched it on youtube. Seriously, that was the whole movie in mostly chronological order and everything. Guess it didn't totally show the ending since it doesn't reveal Helen Hunt has a husband and kids. But, that's just about it.

EDIT: Haha. Deep thoughts from youtube comments:

♥†♥ this movie really made me think...you just never know what's around the corner...makes you appreciate life...i'll be right back...♥†♥

i hate all the islands in the world is ruled by the government nowaday

my aunt's brother was lost in an island after a storm attacked his ship, but he was rescued in 10 days!

A fucking storm attacked his aunts brothers (so you're uncle?) ship!

Fry

I see that some people are adding Bane's mask to their avatars. I remember a lot of people doing something similar in another forum before The Dark Knight's release (painting Joker's makeup into their avatars), it was pretty cool.

It would be awesome if more people did that.

Guzim

I see that some people are adding Bane's mask to their avatars. I remember a lot of people doing something similar in another forum before The Dark Knight's release (painting Joker's makeup into their avatars), it was pretty cool.

It would be awesome if more people did that.

I'd love if someone wants to add a Bane mask for HHH.

Had the weirdest dream last night that I was sitting in the theater watching this but the strangest part(also hilarious upon waking up) was Robin and Batgirl were in it in Nolan's style only to be shot and killed literally 5 minutes in.

guess thats what I get for thinking how I need to get my tickets soon, right before I went to bed. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom