• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises (Batman 3) - No Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Shit I didn't even know they were calling it The Bat.

I thought he was referring to the Batman fight scenes.

HYPE HYPE HYPE! I am assuming this is separate or extended footage/sizzle reel we won't see in trailer #2?

No way is the trailer 5 min long. I kinda don't even want to see the 5 min footage. Give me a god damn awesome 1.5 minute trailer NOW!

DMczaf

From BOF

"It was nothing short of incredible, Bill! We saw The Bat in action, a lot of interaction between Batman and Catwoman, and lots of other shots that make good on the 'war movie' description of the film."

oh shit

So people will see the Avengers, enjoy it, but feel bad about seeing it immediately after but feel ultimately satisfied. While people will see the Dark Knight Rises, enjoy it at first but when they come home to digest and look at the bill they will realize it wasn't really worth the cash and they should've just eaten fast food instead?

Sounds about right.

I have never done that. Unless your idea of a nice place to eat is Red Robin. I might agree that something like In-n-Out is better.

Nesotenso

This Avengers vs. Dark Knight shit is going to be real tiring.

On the other hand, great to see positive impressions to the footage shown.

IGN article up about it. Says Bane sounds better and the new trailer was not shown.

IGN said:
Bane was not muffled at all now. Indeed, I feel confident saying he was crystal clear now!

Pretty in depth breakdown of what was shown, with minor spoilers.

Hype rising.

Catwoman tells Batman, "You've given them everything!" Batman cryptically replies, "I haven't given them everything. Not yet."

I'm not going to be able to handle this next trailer and final months of waiting.

Find me in three months.

dFaL3.jpg

The IGN preview says that Bruce and Selina are seen kissing when the CinemaBlend preview says it is Miranda Tate and Bruce.

WHO TO BELIEVE.

edit: ahh mentioned already

I can see the kiss being Tate, but I would bet anything the dialogue is between Kyle and Wayne.

Hmm... you're right. It will be shown ahead of Dark Shadows so WB makes all the money! :p

:p

*dreams*

Please Lord, no. I hate Burton and Depp jerk off movies, but I would fucking be there if this was attached.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=58507

The Comic Book Movie preview says that Bruce kisses Miranda Tate (not Catwoman), and that it is she who says the "You've given them everything" line. I wonder who is right...

They're quoting Cinema Blend. So it's still 1vs1, others will have to chime in. I really doubt it's Tate talking.
'Cause that would be a good hint she's Talia, and I don't think they'll hint at that AT ALL in promotional stuff.

Another site says it's costumed Catwoman and a growling Batman in the dialogue.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/04/24/the-dark-knight-rises-cinemacon-2012/

Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle (a.k.a. Catwoman) is revealed to be a maid working in Wayne Manor. On screen, she is nearly
skewered by a crossbow arrow Bruce appears to be firing in his dining room.
Nolan doesn’t include much dialogue here, but we do see the maid leaving the mansion and peeling off her uniform as her demeanor changes, Keyser Söze-style.

lol

Another site says it's costumed Catwoman and a growling Batman in the dialogue.

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/04/24/the-dark-knight-rises-cinemacon-2012/

Anne Hathaway’s Selina Kyle (a.k.a. Catwoman) is revealed to be a maid working in Wayne Manor. On screen, she is nearly
skewered by a crossbow arrow Bruce appears to be firing in his dining room.
Nolan doesn’t include much dialogue here, but we do see the maid leaving the mansion and peeling off her uniform as her demeanor changes, Keyser Söze-style.

lol

Interesting stuff. I really hope the "Not yet" line is in the trailer. Do that and then a shot of Batman diving at Bane or some such shit, perfection.

Aren't there time limits for trailers? A five minute trailer isn't happening regardless, but thought there were limits.

I'm assuming they mean release it to the internet similar to the Wondercon footage of Green Lantern which was about 3 minutes I think?

Either way, I don't expect it to happen. I'm assuming the trailer with the Avengers will contain a good chunk of the clips anyway.

I'm assuming they mean release it to the internet similar to the Wondercon footage of Green Lantern which was about 3 minutes I think?

Either way, I don't expect it to happen. I'm assuming the trailer with the Avengers will contain a good chunk of the clips anyway.

They said there was pretty much no dialogue so surely there will be more in the actual trailer.

I think whoever wrote that meant it in more of a suggestion kind of way, like "they might want to think about releasing it as a trailer" not meaning to suggest there were thinking about it.

Dany

Banned
joker_here_we_go.jpg

I can't wait two weeks. I need to see this now. Are we going to get a new poster aswell?

Ugh, enough DKR vs. avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom