• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises (Batman 3) - No Riddler

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Nolan We Trust

iwj36hNrJBHD7.gif

KevPazk4540

Neo Member
I think the joker just sounds even darker in pretty much all of the trailer cuts, and I wonder if this will happen with tdkr, i guess we will just have to wait and see

Nolan is a fucking hack. Seriously, hearing that sound guy drop something and then Ledger spilling his drink during the Dent fundraiser scene is just about the worst thing I've ever seen in a movie. How the fuck does nobody catch that while filming? George Lucas would have at least cleaned that shit up in editing.

But that was intentional... :D

effzee

I think the joker cuts in all the trailers were better, and there were many, especially the comcast trailer

Yeah a lot of the cuts in the trailers were superior. I have forever wondered why they went with the cuts they did and how they were better in any manner.

In the Avengers thread I see a lot of people are getting the movie first overseas, but no word on the new TDKR trailer. Is that only for the US release?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
The Avengers is fast food. The Dark Knight Rises is a three course meal at a nice restaurant.

.GqueB.

Banned
The Avengers is fast food. The Dark Knight Rises is a three course meal at a nice restaurant.

So people will see the Avengers, enjoy it, but feel bad about seeing it immediately after but feel ultimately satisfied. While people will see the Dark Knight Rises, enjoy it at first but when they come home to digest and look at the bill they will realize it wasn't really worth the cash and they should've just eaten fast food instead?

Sounds about right.

Sullichin

I have hype fatigue for this and they haven't even been hyping this that hard yet. I'll still see the movie day one of course. Saw a picture of catwoman on a magazine cover and why aren't they using her cool goggles :(

DMczaf

Batman-News.com ‏ @BatmanNewsCom · Open
@firstshowing NEW footage?

Alex Billington ‏ @firstshowing Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@BatmanNewsCom Yes, a LOT. Of AMAZING shots, holy shit.

30m Alex Billington ‏ @firstshowing Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@Josh_Wilding It looks like the movie of my life man, truly the epic conclusion to this series we've been waiting for.

The fire rises.

I have hype fatigue for this and they haven't even been hyping this that hard yet. I'll still see the movie day one of course.(

I'm sorry, but no. There's no way you could be overhyped for this movie. You could be lined up at the theater today for TDKR and your hype would be justified. Not until Stanley Kubrick himself rises from the grave to direct The Dark Knight Returns will we see a better Batman film. Insert further bombast and hyperbole below.

Gila

You guys seriously wanna watch this new footage in cam quality? I mean I know we're fans but Nolan would not be happy

Watch this shit where it belongs fellas

from an iPhone ofc

I really wish they'd come up with a better name for the plane than "The Bat." A name more along the lines of the Tumbler. I would've preferred THE SKYFUCKER.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I really wish they'd come up with a better name for the plane than "The Bat." A name more along the lines of the Tumbler. I would've preferred THE SKYFUCKER.

Is that what they're calling it? Yeah, something like the Tumbler would be a little easier to digest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom