• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Devolver Digital / Eric Andre E3 2017 Press Conference Thread: Hold Our Beer

Which game are you most excited for?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CJY

Banned
Image%202017-06-12%20at%206.21.27%20a.m..png

Okay Decolver, no more (much more) LSD for you!

They showed like two games, but the presentation was awesome. Expected something weird from Devolver, but not in that level.
I think at this point it's clear they were never doing a real thing, so the whole "wow, they didn't show anything" comments are kind of funny

Is it done...?
Also is this really considered a press conference?

I think the beginning was funny. And some of the bits were funny, but it dragged on a lot of the bits wayy too long.

Auctopus

They really wanted that Eric Andre vibe and they did a shit job of it. It's nothing to do with it being a troll conference, I get what they were trying to do but it was just bad.

DSix

Banned
Go home devolver, you're drunk.

Comedy is appreciated in healthy doses, but I only really care about games, and this is the most horrible way to showcase your games.

In the end this was a waste of everybody's time and goodwill.

Zukkoyaki

Hopefully they upload a replay because my internet is being obnoxious. Sounds like I'm missing a once in a life-time event.

NYR

They really wanted that Eric Andre vibe and they did a shit job of it. It's nothing to do with it being a troll conference, I get what they were trying to do but it was just bad.
Dude. I have no idea what you're talking about, they nailed it and trolled the fucking industry. No one expected this level of fuckery. It was magical. This is a legendary E3 moment right here.

Top Bottom