• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Scene Has Been Wrapped For The Last Of Us II

Despera

Banned
It disturbs me because they're virtue signalling, progressive, mewling, diverse, bigging up their part, prima donnas who think they're performing some great work of art. It's a videogame, with a story, but they're so desperate to be seen as breaking down boundaries. It's pretentious and embarrassing. Actors and creative types almost always have awful left brained politics, they need to shut up.
Take a step back and understand that you are wasting energy needlessly hating.

Edit: and saying that a certain work is "pretentious" is useless criticism. It either indicates your lack of creativity to come up with a real argument or just a general lack of imagination.

Last edited:

Geki-D

Banned
they need to shut up.
Or make games that appeal to your right wing beliefs, right?

This type of thinking is just the other side of the SJW coin:

SJW-"Stop making games that promote violence against women!"
Anti-SJW- "Stop making games that promote gay characters!"

Telling devs what they should and shouldn't make in both cases.

To be honest, there's no much to talk about.
It wouldn't be so bad but it's literally every thread no matter the topic involving TLOU2. Like within 5 to 10 posts some edgelord will show up followed by a few more and do the right wing equivalent of virtue signaling how much they disapprove of the game having a gay character. It's nearly always done through 1 sentance drive by shit posting too. I have no idea why mods let that shit fly on here.

Last edited:

angelic

Banned
Im not driving by, i love TLOU1 and ill get 2. I just dont like the virtue signalling producers. Ive made my point, im not justifying having an opinion.

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
Or make games that appeal to your right wing beliefs, right?

This type of thinking is just the other side of the SJW coin:

SJW-"Stop making games that promote violence against women!"
Anti-SJW- "Stop making games that promote gay characters!"

Telling devs what they should and shouldn't make in both cases.

It wouldn't be so bad but it's literally every thread no matter the topic involving TLOU2. Like within 5 to 10 posts some edgelord will show up followed by a few more and do the right wing equivalent of virtue signaling how much they disapprove of the game having a gay character. It's nearly always done through 1 sentance drive by shit posting too. I have no idea why mods let that shit fly on here.

Just my random guess here...

i think that our fella here (angelic/il call her she because she sounds like a women) is jealous with Ashley Johnson/Ellie because shes pretty😁

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
As accurate as the rest of your statements.
tenor.gif

angelic

Banned
no shit. so i can't talk about the game.....because the final scene is finished? makes sense. See ya!!!!! <3

You absolutely can, you just cant pretend its off topic, when the topic is the wrap tweet. Do please share what you think about the game.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
You absolutely can, you just cant pretend its off topic, when the topic is the wrap tweet. Do please share what you think about the game.
where did i pretend it was off topic? i wanted to talk about the game but you came along telling me i couldn't because it was off topic? isn't that still talking about the game?

ignored :)

Last edited:

angelic

Banned
where did i pretend it was off topic? i wanted to talk about the game but you came along telling me i couldn't because it was off topic? isn't that still talking about the game?

ignored :)

Ignore-signalling is the most tragic thing you can do on a forum.

Top Bottom