• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The fire of PROMETHEUS has been stolen and leaked to us mortals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

Open Quicktime.
Choose FILE -> OPEN URL:
Enter this url:

Code:
http://est.foxhome.com/download.php?file=Prometheus_TheatricalTrailer/Prometheus_031268_T1.m4v

Enjoy.

watershed

Banned
Yes, I was amazed watching the trailer in HD. Did anybody notice the crazy jumping guy? Looked like some kind of mutated human or something...

C1HsQ.png

Is it me, or does that look like the face of an Alien? Even a mouth, too.

Haha. Indeed it does, like some crazy collossal xenomorph. Glad I wasn't the only one to see this every time. Maybe it's a deliberate visual cue the spfx guys put in for fun?

Fjordson

Why haven't we seen Guy Pearce yet? Is he playing an alien or something?
I think there's some sort of unspoken Film Law to undersell Guy Pearce. Probably won't see him until this is in theaters.

Liked the trailer. I always really love how Ridley Scott's sci-fi looks. Always visually great. This better deliver.

They actually leaked some of Guy Pearces pages a few months ago.

INT. OBSERVATION ROOM/MED BAY

The crew are gathered around the large metallic ovum.

Cassey is trying to breach the pod's surface with a concentrated dose of UV light - tracing around its' circumference.

Exley enters with freshly brewed coffee for everybody.

EXLEY
Hey Cassey, right after you're done with that, I want to ask you something about the Night O-

Suddenly, the pod's lid encasing SHOOTS OFF and a FACEHUGGER LAUNCHES ITSELF across the room and attaches itself to Guy Pear- EXLEY's FACE, silencing him immediately.

Cassey is trying to breach the pod's surface with a concentrated dose of UV light - tracing around its' circumference.

EXLEY
Hey Cassey, right after you're done with that, I want to ask you something about the Night O-

Suddenly, the pod's lid encasing SHOOTS OFF and a FACEHUGGER LAUNCHES ITSELF across the room and attaches itself to Guy Pear- EXLEY's FACE, silencing him immediately.

And then Guy Pearce collects his check and goes home in a sullen mood.

What did Pearce ever do to Nolan? His career should be kicking ass right now. Who did he piss off!?

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

EXLEY

Exley? Really? That was the name of Guy Pearce's character in LA Confidential....

Leads me to believe that's probably fake.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Is it really? Last film I saw him in was King's Speech. I haven't seen him be the leading man in a while (I think Traitor? was the last film I saw him as a lead).

Why would Sculli lie to us!? It seems pretty genuine to me. That's Lindelof style through and through.

I don't know, but it reeks of BS to me.

Also, his character on IMDB is listed as simply stannison, not Exley.

andycapps

Oh, ok then. Lock-Out looks really fun though. I always do enjoy seeing him in films.

Me too, I thought around the time of Count of Monte Cristo that he'd be one of the next big actors. Never happened, obviously. Wonder if he's just the type like Ed Norton that don't care about the spotlight and are cool with taking a bunch of indie movies.

Fassbender's android character is named David? Heh, so Ridley decided to continue with the naming pattern of androids throughout the series.

Ash -> Bishop -> Call -> David

(This is just according to the Empire article, haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else)

And now I believe I'm in the wrong thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom