• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

Poyunch

I hope if Barry dies this season we have a whole mirror season with Wally and HR taking the roles of Barry and Harrison Wells. Except they stay winning.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
That Solovar fight looked amazing. THe idea of slowing it down also got some fantastic shots.

I was really impressed with that entire colosseum sequence.

Da-Kid

the-flash-attack-central-city-poster-grodd.jpg

Those set photos that leaked from a while back of Barry, Wally, Jessie and Gypsy all seem to be from next week's episode (though I think the person on set saying the two mocap actors were Grodd and Savitar misheard Solivar)

That means next week we should meet
The Accelerated Man

LotusHD

Banned
Good episode. Loved the Solovar fight especially.

Also loved that small moment with HR apologizing for taking away Jesse's smile. :(

Toki767

I'm not sure why Wells from Earth 2 would really care if Jesse wants to stay in Earth 1. Didn't he only go back to Earth 2 because Jesse wanted to?

LotusHD

Banned
I'm not sure why Wells from Earth 2 would really care if Jesse wants to stay in Earth 1. Didn't he only go back to Earth 2 because Jesse wanted to?

I mean, after spending the majority of last season trying to save her, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't exactly want her to live away from him.

Skux

Watched it a few hours ago.

So now Barry can get tranquilized not once but twice? And the fact that he didn't bother removing the dart or speeding up his metabolize? Seriously? Plot induced stupidity is at it's worst in Flash.

Didn't he only phase off a tranquiliser back when he was "evil" Flash fighting Ollie? Maybe he didn't realise he can do it lol

I think at this point, Tom Cavanagh has played more characters than the whole Flash cast combined.

And this episode looked great. Ever since the pilot Grodd tease we dreamed of getting a live-action Grodd that does justice to the character. We got it on season 1 and 2, and now they even gave us Gorilla City. What a time to be alive.

And we finally got Grodd in armour, looking like a boss. Billed as a two-parter it became pretty predictable though, even if you aren't familiar with Solovar.

G1eMZfj.jpg

Gothos

Nice episode except for that silly 'deus ex machina' dampening of Flash and Cisco's powers. Obviously, it won't work on Earth, lol. Just stupid writing.

nOoblet16

I thought the arena fight was shit, the Gorilla moved so awkwardly. Also why can he ground pound and make a shockwave to fill the entire arena powerful enough to interrupt Flash? He's just an overgrown Gorilla.

I get that it's a superhero show and it's difficult as is to imagine anyone but a speedster taking down Flash but at least try...hah

Cool episode, but I wanted to see more day to day life in Gorilla City like what games do they play in their spare time.

Also I totes thought Flash
would pull a Wally from Justice League and speed up his heart so fast it seemed like it wasn't beating.

carlsojo

Cool episode, but I wanted to see more day to day life in Gorilla City like what games do they play in their spare time.

Also I totes thought Flash
would pull a Wally from Justice League and speed up his heart so fast it seemed like it wasn't beating.

That's what I thought was going to happen too. Oh well.

Toa TAK

Banned
Episode was fun, but what killed me the most was Julian's garb.

Hopefully we see more of the Wells interacting with each other.

WalshyB

Not sure if it's me but I've been finding this show hard to watch lately :( Loved S1, Liked S2 and now S3 seems to be going nowhere for me.

I'm finding Wally unbearable

Joni

I'd honestly prefer The Top to come back. Ashley Rickards should be able to do better than her last appearance.

Episode Description for March 14th - "Into the Speed Force"

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-spoilers-into-the-speed-force/27960

BARRY TURNS TO THE SPEED FORCE – Desperate to stop Savitar and save his friends, Barry (Grant Gustin) turns to the speed force for answers. H.R. (Tom Cavanagh) gives Jesse (guest star Violett Beane) some advice. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Brooke Roberts + Judalina Neira (#316). Original airdate 3/14/2017.

ZeroX03

Banned
Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the gorillas of war as we accelerate toward a new Flash tonight!

#3.14 "Attack on Central City"
Episode Promo
THE EPIC CONCLUSION TO THE TWO-PART BATTLE WITH GRODD - When Grodd (voiced by David Sobolov) and his army of gorillas bring the battle to Earth-1, The Flash (Grant Gustin) and team must find a way to stop them before they destroy Central City. Gypsy (guest star Jessica Camacho) returns to join the fight. Meanwhile, Jesse Quick (guest star Violett Beane) decides she wants to stay with Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) on Earth-1, while Wally decides he'd prefer to eat out Korean. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Todd Helbing and teleplay by Benjamin Raab & Deric A. Hughes (#314).

fla314c_0271b.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Return to the Gorilla City Planet of the Apes: Part 2! Excited to see how they close this one out.

Grizzlyjin

Did someone say Linda Park is coming back?!

Top Bottom