• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2011 Season of Vettel Fingering the Competition |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

navanman

Crown Prince of Custom Firmware
UK/ Irish GAF don't forget the clocks go forward on Sunday morning so don't miss the start of the race due to the hour shifting.

My body will be ready!!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Awesome :) Stayed out of the off season news due to being a bit busier this year, but am totally amped for this weekend

Lucius86

Banned
navanman said:
UK/ Irish GAF don't forget the clocks go forward on Sunday morning so don't miss the start of the race due to the hour shifting.

My body will be ready!!

Thanks for the heads up.

Leonsito

navanman said:

My body will be ready!!

Same in Spain, one less hour of party, one less hour of waiting for the race.

Anyone know how I can watch this in Korea?

I can't believe I am going to be able to watch the Japanese and Australian Grand prix at a reasonable time!! What f'ing time will the Brazil race be in Korea?

moojito

I think I'll stay up for this one and then catch p2 on the iplayer later on. I've been waiting too long to go to bed now!

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Well, that went well for Chandhok.

Low speed crash into the barrier, killing his car before even getting a lap on the board. Strangest thing I have seen in years. Still, it has got us talking about the Lotus team, heh.

Stop It

AndyD said:
Massa does not look too good.
That's what you get after a winter where Fernando Alonso has been stealing all of his food, light and attention.

Anyway, the installation laps are out of the way, and hilarious crashing aside, most have got round OK. Wont be long until we see the cars out properly. Of course P1 never shows proper pace and this is basically a final testing session to the teams, but I still can't wait to see what sort of times are set.

Stop It

TylerD said:
It sucks that BBC radio 5 is never what it says it is. Football daily is on yet it says F1 practice so I have a JTV stream running for the audio from BBC and the amazing SPEED stream.
For the practice sessions you'll generally find that the BBC put the radio feed on their 5 Live Sports Extra service, try looking for that.

TylerD said:
People in the UK can watch the practice from there too.

TylerD

Stop It said:
For the practice sessions you'll generally find that the BBC put the radio feed on their 5 Live Sports Extra service, try looking for that.

It leads back to the same iplayer where it says practice 1 but the audio is still Football daily.
:(

Stop It

mclaren777 said:
Whoa! Renault really needs to work on smoothing out its pitlane speed limiter.

That looks genuinely painful.
Yeah, that did not sound nice.

Anyway, that new Williams does actually look rather nice. And Maldonado is finally the first person to set a time, dog slow, but hey, we're officially off! And so is Felipe Massa!

Edit: And when I say off, I mean, into the gravel, oh dear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom