• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2012 Season |OT2| WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING THIS SEASON?!

Nolan.

New thread already, good job man. Such a busy practise session already, i'm always interested to see how the teams approach situations like this there are so many variables for translating the info they get out of this morning for quali and race should be a little fun. Hope we get a relatively dry quali though.

untitled-37uk1c.gif

moojito

I was watching the 2008 race highlights yesterday, where Massa spun like 6 times. Imagine if he did that this weekend, he'd be fired mid-race.

"Felipe, Pic is faster than you. Box box box, you're fired".

Nolan.

Yeah I think we are going to have a manic Quali session, as for race I could settle for half dry half rain.

Omiee

It would be so much fun to see caterham fighting for some points if the conditions are rainy tomorrow. They brought a nice upgrade.

to long before qualy starts =(
I haven't even slept and it's 6 am here. Hope I can stay awake 2 more hours. I actually hate 8am EST starts. I like the beginning of the season (Aus, Malaysia, China) where we have 1-3am starts. Works out better for my (horrible) sleep habits.

Edmond Dantès;39598154 said:
Thanks.

Jibbed

MURRAY! I'll be super disappointed if he isn't doing the start, "..and it's GO! GO! GO!"

I'm interested to see how Grosjean handles the wet conditions today/tomorrow.

Top Bottom