• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Shaneus

I know Webber's only one of the few top-tier to be on slicks, but man he's so damn good at this track. A pole I don't think would be unrealistic.

Bugger, Ricciardo out :(

Someone needs to sit him down and convince him that he's not going to get sacked if he crashes or makes a mistake. He's always so tentative in traffic or in non-ideal conditions. It's whats holding him back from the RB no.2 seat atm and giving credence to the Raikkonen rumours.

Shaneus

Someone needs to sit him down and convince him that he's not going to get sacked if he crashes or makes a mistake. He's always so tentative in traffic or in non-ideal conditions. It's whats holding him back from the RB no.2 seat atm and giving credence to the Raikkonen rumours.
Man, I've never heard that theory before but I think you're dead-on. I'm sure he has more in him in the more intense situations, just needs to stop holding himself back.

Shaneus

Yes! Hope I don't speak too soon, but he's looking on point.

Hamilton quicker, but Webber on this lap could be quicker still.

YES!

Wow, Vettel smashing it too. Bugger.

DBT85

Great job Nico, and Merc will now be happy to have the front row again.

I thought for a second that Hamilton had crossed the line in time to do another lap but clearly not.

Nico needs to get good points here. He's done well against Hamilton in Quali but he is well behind on points.

Top Bottom