• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2013 Season |OT| End of the Webber Era

Shaneus

Webber with problems....again. In FP3 there was an upshift problem
This is beyond a fucking joke. Obviously it's not a conspiracy but you have to wonder exactly what the fuck is causing these problems. Is he pushing his car too hard/driving it in a different/less optimal way than which it's designed?

This is beyond a fucking joke. Obviously it's not a conspiracy but you have to wonder exactly what the fuck is causing these problems. Is he pushing his car too hard/driving it in a different/less optimal way than which it's designed?

With regard to KERS it's been clear for a while that his height / weight isn't optimal for the packaging of the battery cooling.

Shaneus

KERS? You have to be fucking kidding me. (To the pit guy, not you PT)

Ugh, frustrating as all shit. Jesus christ.

On that note, you'd think they could work something out that would benefit him? Surely it couldn't be that hard :/

Cigol

Bad luck? He's had Ker's issues for at least two seasons now. That's more than bad luck. Either the way he drives or something but how can they not have resolved it by now...

Shaneus

Webber scraped through, but I can't remember how much they said he was losing in S1 but it was significant. Maybe RBR will just have Webs do a lap to register a time and spend the rest feverishly working on his KERS or something. Be more valuable to him than a ~7-8 starting spot.

Shaneus

YES YES BABY! THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!

Hammy surprised, lolz

Fucking Webber's problems, holy crap. I can't wait for this pain to be over.

John_B

Qualifying between Hamilton and Vettel is always awesome. Would be amazing to see them in the same car. In my opinion the two strongest qualifiers.

Top Bottom