• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "FREE to a good home" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

straydog1980 said:
in the old country, we called it [spanish accent]"combatiente de calle"[/spanish accent]

lol i'd like to see that plastered across the top of an Arcade cabinet. Especially Super Street Fighter II Turbo (in spanish).

painey

If anyone in the UK wants Mario Golf Advance Tour Cart only (no lurkers :lol )
439f_1.JPG

(not my pic, but exactly what I have)
PM me your address and ill pop it in the post. Its been kicking around awhile but I just tested it on my DS and it seems to work fine.

painey said:
If anyone in the UK wants Mario Golf Advance Tour Cart only (no lurkers :lol )
439f_1.JPG

(not my pic, but exactly what I have)
PM me your address and ill pop it in the post. Its been kicking around awhile but I just tested it on my DS and it seems to work fine.

i wants!!

Foxix Von

Alphahawk said:
Am I alone in thinking that this thread was gonna have details about Sonys microtransaction model for Home?

Naw, I thought it had something to do with HOME at first too, however I am pleasantly surprised with the actual thread content.

Pewp said:
Since Master Ninja is such a nice guy, I feel like I need to get in on the action.

I've had two copies of Zelda Wind Waker for awhile(NTSC versions). If you can some how prove that you will take it and actually play it, one of them is yours.
Picture017.jpg

Also Guitar Hero 3 stickers.

Picture018.jpg

I'd always wanted to play Wind Waker, and at the price of free (thank you very much), you have my promise on my 60 GB PS3 (never may it break)... that I will play it, and beat it ^_^

Foxix said:
Naw, I thought it had something to do with HOME at first too, however I am pleasantly surprised with the actual thread content.

i have to say also, I'm extremely pleased to see the huge GAF response! Many people just giving things away in here....it makes ma all warm and fuzzy :L

Plus it makes me want to contribute also, so I'll be going through my stuff tonight looking for giveaways.

VideoMan

30% Failure Rate
I already gave all my old console stuff to Get Well Gamers last year...

...but I still have one thing around here I can give away.

IMG_0671.jpg

Sam & Max Season One (6 Episodes) for PC on DVD

First reply gets it for free* IF YOU AGREE TO THESE THREE CONDITIONS:

1) You have never played this before.

2) You will actually play it and not sell it or some stupid shit.

3) If you like it you MUST purchase Sam & Max Season Two. Support point and click adventure games!

*If you live outside of North America you will have to pay for shipping.

Chorazin

Awww, man. I totally would've installed XP on my MacBook just to play Sam and Max. Never played any of the Sam and Max games before.

I have the Brady Games Official Final Fantasy VII Strategy Guide. I still own the game but I'm sure I'll never play it again. Anyone interested?

I'll take care of shipping in the US.

Zeke

Felix Lighter said:
I have the Brady Games Official Final Fantasy VII Strategy Guide. I still own the game but I'm sure I'll never play it again. Anyone interested?

I'll take care of shipping in the US.
I'll take that guide if its still up for grabs PM on its way

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
May I please have several Next-gen magazines? Any of them is fine (just not the issue with Ready 2 Rumble on the cover).

...I guess I wouldn't mind having the MGS one.

Should I PM you my address?

dirtmonkey37

flinging feces ---->
VideoMan said:
I already gave all my old console stuff to Get Well Gamers last year...

...but I still have one thing around here I can give away.

IMG_0671.jpg

Sam & Max Season One (6 Episodes) for PC on DVD

First reply gets it for free* IF YOU AGREE TO THESE THREE CONDITIONS:

1) You have never played this before.

2) You will actually play it and not sell it or some stupid shit.

3) If you like it you MUST purchase Sam & Max Season Two. Support point and click adventure games!

*If you live outside of North America you will have to pay for shipping.

May I please have that too?

EDIT: Oh, too late.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
miyuru said:
I'm sure I have lots of E3 garbage that maybe someone would want. I'll make a post tonight or in a couple days...

Officially interested but i live in Ireland so shipping may be a problem but if i like something we should be able to sort something out.

Tails said:
I also have a Half Life 2 to gift, if anyone is interested.

If this is still available for STEAM givage could I pls have it? I just got a new laptop after 10 or so years but the graphics card means that Half-life 2 is about the most modern FPS I can run on it. I suppose preferences should go to Muffins First since they enquired about it b4 hand.

Tails

ninjapanda said:
If this is still available for STEAM givage could I pls have it? I just got a new laptop after 10 or so years but the graphics card means that Half-life 2 is about the most modern FPS I can run on it. I suppose preferences should go to Muffins First since they enquired about it b4 hand.

Sure, just PM your email and I'll send it.

Roxas

ok GAF, time for me to make my contribution.

Today we have a MINT. and i mean mint as the disks have never even been taken out of the case copy of King of Fighters Maximum Impact for the PS2.

Note that this is the PAL version so this is for UK gaffers only sorry.

As well as the game itself is a bonus disk (of which i have no idea what is on it sorry) and a 40+ extra "moves list" booklet.

First come first served folks.

26-03-08_0049.jpg

Flavius

I love the spirit of this thread. At the same time, the cynic in me suggests that we perhaps start editing our replies to include who is getting what.

That said, I'd like to get in on the videogame love-in...

jkdirl.jpg

Never played. Never opened. Picked it up during one of those GoGamer sales with the intent on giving it a go, but other games kept getting in the way. Figure if I haven't done so by now, don't think I ever will...at least not in the near future.

Only stipulations are you must be in the U.S. and you must state that you are at least 17 years of age (M+ title, don't want any parents calling Dateline NBC on me).

Also, two month old baby in the house here, so may take me a few days to get to the post office. Please be patient, I keep my word. :)

Flavius

beelzebozo said:
i'll take that n.o.l.f., flavius!

and offer up a copy of the original fallout for anyone who wants it!

That was fast! :)

All yours, amigo. Just shoot a PM my way with your shipping information when you have a chance.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
beelzebozo said:
i feel you. i wanted to offer up something in exchange for accepting something, hence the fallout
And N.O.L.F.2 for Fallout is indeed a great trade. I mean that for both sides.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
since i got something from someone, i'm gonna part with something that isn't of any use to me, but should be to someone else:

phoenix wright 2, the japanese version (which can be switched to pure english on the menu screen very simply)

gyakutensaiban2rw6.jpg

gdt

mattiewheels said:
since i got something from someone, i'm gonna part with something that isn't of any use to me, but should be to someone else:

phoenix wright 2, the japanese version (which can be switched to pure english on the menu screen very simply)

gyakutensaiban2rw6.jpg

can I have that?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom