• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gamer complains about Cammy being too sexy in SF6

Look at this and tell me if an adult really wrote this:

UmghqG8.jpg

Something really bad happens in her infancy.

GVRYCS6.png

The thing is nearly all the character models in this game, both men and women are great looking. I'm glad Capcom is willing to allow their characters to be attractive. Don't ever bow Capcom!

Why are people so scared of sexuality?

Let me play my horny games and leave me alone.

They're only scared when it's a non-trans natural female with curves.

TheGamer is the same kind of site that probably hyped up "Hot Ryu" when SFV came out. It's okay for gay men and straight women to have their eye candy, but a sin for lesbians and straight men to have theirs.

Double standards.

Dont let them see this video

cammy-street_fighter_6.gif

Or the Chun ones. Or the Chun thicc bodysuit ones. Or the Chun nude ones. Or the Kimberly bikini ones. Or the Kimberly Sheva ones. Or the Juri bikini ones. Or the Juri thick bodysuit ones. Or the Manon ones. Or the Lily nude ones.

I'm not kidding, they've already done Lily nude mods 😮

It's a half-fair article imo. The author doesn't have a problem with sexy, fleshy women in games, just Cammy's outfit, which I agree was always dumb-looking. However it does have its fans, and saying they shouldn't be allowed access to her classic look when everybody else's is in there is both unfair and stupid.

There's nothing wrong with her classic outfit, though.

Last edited:
Good thing Capcom's main consumer base are heterosexual males. Don't cater to an audience that doesn't even buy your shit.
I'm not so sure about that. From what I've seen fighting games are like a containment community for really mentally insane super woke types. I don't know why those types of people gravitate to fighting games but it's been a problem in their community for years.

BossLackey

Gold Member
Envy.

Feminist types are jealous of beautiful women and want to cancel them.

I didn't see who wrote the article when I commented and then was like "ohhhh that makes sense."

The article combined with who wrote it makes things pretty clear. Envy it is.

T4keD0wN

Jeez, i cringed hard reading the second paragraph of that article.
This is not an ‘ew hot outfits on hot women’ take. I will be maining Juri and will take no questions on whether her feet are a factor in that choice. I want Christie Monteiro in Tekken 8 with her cross-chest bikini top and capris with slits in the thighs. I have a series of articles declaring my love for the Pokemon Tsareena, a love that is entirely physical. Taylor Swift’s leotard-clad chair dance for Vigilante Shit makes me need a cool glass of water, and when I see it in person I might pass out. I’m not against hot women looking hot. Part of the reason I died so much in Hades was to meet Megaera so often, and when Alecto showed up I went all Tex Avery. I very much approve of hot women looking hot.
How can anyone write this thirty stuff as a part of "news" article? Maybe the writer should consider a career writing er. novels instead of trying to pass her thoughts as "journalism"

Last edited:

Nydius

Random thought but every time I see classic Cammy, this bit from Jeff Foxworthy always pops into my head... :pie_roffles:

Raonak

Banned
Ya'll realise that giving attention to these articles is exactly what they want?
They know dumb takes will trigger people and will obtain and ton of clicks and exposure.

Reacting to it is essentially funding more of them.

this article probably gained more attention than the review of the game.
If it works, it works

Puscifer

It is really weird how some people are against having attractive women in video games but it seems to be ok in every other form of media.

TBH there's an attack on Women that's societal and goes beyond gaming but this forum doesn't do politics so I'm gonna start and stop there.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Murica: tits eww
Also murica: tits getting shot. Okay

Europe: woman taking a piss on the toilet.
Also europe: whats for dinner tonight?

[Sigma]

🤷‍♂️. The best thing you could have done in this situation is not give it any attention. Capcom clearly hasn't been listening to these people over the last years. Just let them drown into the vastness of the web.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
RkkR45Q.jpg

I mean is it surprising at this point?

This is brilliant and scary accurate

In my country this crazy far leftists supported a modern museum piece that consisted of a naked guy lying on the floor so that anyone could see him and touch him and even took their small children to do this ..as young as 4 years old

Im not even inventing this ... is fucking serious

Top Bottom