• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Gamer complains about Cammy being too sexy in SF6

Schmendrick

They hate that her classic design returned
Complaining about woke shit by linking and sharing it thereby extending its reach and profitability.....
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Remember.. crazy people live in a world of OR. You can never be AND to them.
Smart AND strong AND sexy.

Griffon

She just looks real good.

However writes that sort of drivel is downright misogynistic, hating on the feminine form.

What's next? Mandatory burkas?

Last edited:

nkarafo

Maybe she is a woman that works hard to maintain her body and is proud of showing it, just a thought.

Working hard is racist, didn't you know that? Smithsonian Institute said so.

Also, working out for a healthy body is fatphobic. Everyone knows that. Why do you hate fat people?

I'm sure there must be more sickening and offensive things i could extract from this small sentence of yours but i'm already shaking and don't want to have a break down.

Steve Brule Omg GIF by Adult Swim

ShadowNate

Who'd have thought back in the 90's that "no! that's way too sexy" was going to haunt the gaming (and not only) "press".

And by press I mean these particular assholes.

Ansphn

Women don't want to look good.

The only ones who like to be beautiful or dress well or use makeup are because patriarchy and toxic masculinity.
Unless you're being sarcastic, this is not true. Women wants to be desired and they do want to look good. A lot dress sexy and skimpy in real life.

Teletraan1

Banned
If Cammy was trans/gay they would be celebrating it. Go to any pride parade this month and you will see things that are way more lewd than some game cheeks. If Cammy was 300lbs they would be celebrating it because it affirms their own fatness. Lizzo wore a similar outfit to cammy at the 2019 BET awards and was praised. There is no internal logic or consistancy to their beliefs because they have a bunch of cutouts for certain groups that are allowed to participate in behavior that is deemed poor to others. Either this behavior is bad or it isn't there shouldn't be identity based exceptions.

UnNamed

Banned
You have a lot to learn about life, if you think women dress up and wear makeup because of men.

Unless you're being sarcastic, this is not true. Women wants to be desired and they do want to look good. A lot dress sexy and skimpy in real life.

When I've used words like "patriarchy" and "toxic masculinity" I thought it was clear that was a joke.

Last edited:

yurinka

Why are people so scared of sexuality?
I'd say it's the result from social engenieering of western economical elites wanting to reduce global population to reduce chances of losing their control.

So they try to reduce heterosexuality, the amount of couples able to get their own house, the amount of traditional families and also try to increase wars, etc.

And well, created some sort of new religion where -as did previously other ones like Christianity or Islam- make people blame each other to make people from being a 'sinner' and being afraid of being blamed by other people, so some people parrots these things for white signaling reasons.

They also made people isolate themselves socially moving the social interactions more to social media, where the company who runs it controls what people says or see generating mass manipulation and the generation of echo chambers.

Last edited:

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
This is brilliant and scary accurate

In my country this crazy far leftists supported a modern museum piece that consisted of a naked guy lying on the floor so that anyone could see him and touch him and even took their small children to do this ..as young as 4 years old

Im not even inventing this ... is fucking serious
Lol reminds me of my college years. I quit Art and Letters after having to dissert White Square on a White Background. Which yes is a painting. And yes it's exactly as it says on the tin. That was over 15 years ago and I regret nothing.

Vincent Van Gogh died a pauper and hated by all, only now to hailed to be possibly the best painter ever (I think he is). But hey here's another Pollock piece aka random paint thrown on paper because art lolol

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Capcom is legit the real deal these days - as long as they keep making stuff that doesn't bow to the mob. Ashley and Ada Wong were both sexy in RE4 along with it being a masterpiece, and now this. Don't change Capcom.

Lasha

RkkR45Q.jpg

I mean is it surprising at this point?

I was honestly confused when I heard that people in the US bring their kids to drag shows. I love going to drag shows for the performances and camp. Never have I ever thought that a kid should be allowed.

OT I want to play games where attractive people embark on exciting adventures. Thick bottoms, big breasts, cumgutters, and sledgehammer dongs all day. I can take a walk outside if I want to see normal looking or ugly people.

Lol reminds me of my college years. I quit Art and Letters after having to dissert White Square on a White Background. Which yes is a painting. And yes it's exactly as it says on the tin. That was over 15 years ago and I regret nothing.

Vincent Van Gogh died a pauper and hated by all, only now to hailed to be possibly the best painter ever (I think he is). But hey here's another Pollock piece aka random paint thrown on paper because art lolol
Just purely from a personal standpoint...

Fuck Pollock and the drivel he inspired

winjer

Gold Member
We should stop giving attention to these people, as it only drives click rates and gives them more incentives to continue with these non-senses.
Best to leave them speaking into the void.

Filben

Some women, even fictional ones, like to dress sexy. And they know exactly you see that nipple through that white blouse or their ass look great in that skin tight yoga pants.

But don't fall for these bubble traps. What they write has no relevance to your life. SF6 proves that we still can have sexy guys and girls in video games.

Top Bottom