• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Giant Beastcast - Episode 80

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
OIX7atg.png

2903563-7508180600-curl-.jpg

We're in San Francisco to get breaking award show news from Jeff Gerstmann and show breaking puns from Drew Scanlon. We've got hot numbers on Final Fantasy sales, Gundams falling and rising, and tips on getting your coworkers into anime.

1h 46m

DRgF8Dx.png

Site url
Download

NT7vohO.gif
DBWySSV.gif

Mupod

Both Jeffs? Don't they realize the implications of this? Cats and dogs living together, mass hysteria...

Already mentioned this on the main thread, but I was surprised they needed to be told who Mads Mikkelsen is.

The only thing I've ever seen with him in is Hannibal, and I fell off that show pretty quickly, but if I'd never seen him in that I wouldn't know who he is either.

Trojan

I thought I wasn't getting a Beastcast today with the SF trip, and instead I get roundhoused with a double-Jeff Beastcast. Happy Friday, indeed.

I thought I wasn't getting a Beastcast today with the SF trip, and instead I get roundhoused with a double-Jeff Beastcast. Happy Friday, indeed.

They mentioned that a BeastCast would happen and Jeff Bakalar would be on it there.

The surprise is Drew plus Jeff G still sitting in

KarmaCow

The only thing I've ever seen with him in is Hannibal, and I fell off that show pretty quickly, but if I'd never seen him in that I wouldn't know who he is either.

He's is pretty much the reason to watch Hannibal and I say this as someone that loves almost everything about the show.

dLMN8R

Plz no commentary on live events when the episode doesn't release until 12 hours later when all the listeners already know about everything that was announced.

Curufinwe

He's is pretty much the reason to watch Hannibal and I say this as someone that loves almost everything about the show.

I didn't watch the series since I'm not big on serial killer stuff, but I thought it was a big enough show that even people who didn't watch might have heard of it and Mikkelsen's acclaimed performance. Kind of like with Rami Malek with Mr Robot.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Jeff's live blog of the Death Stranding trailer might just be the greatest podcasting moment of all time.

Zaph

As much as I love Silence of the Lambs, Mads Mikkelsen is Hannibal Lecter now.

Also check out The Hunt. It's a very difficult and frustrating watch, but well worth it

Man what Ghost in the Shell is awesome in every way

Jeff will like Gundam '79 though. Its real fuckin raw 70s animation, the kind where you can see hairs on the screen cuz it slipped into one of the cels

Top Bottom