• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Goldbergs S2 |OT| Everything's Coming up BARRY! Wednesdays 8:30/7:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lijik

Catching up on the second season so far today, that car scene with the mixtape was the most embarrassing thing i've seen in a long time.
I was squirming in my seat just watching it happen

xbhaskarx

I just started watching this show and it's so good, it's like The Wonder Years of the 80s except Jewish and more funny.

Is the next episode airing Tuesday at 9pm on ABC? Because I tried to set my DVR to record it and I can't find it. It didn't get canceled, did it?

TheOddOne

I just started watching this show and it's so good, it's like The Wonder Years of the 80s except Jewish and more funny.

Is the next episode airing Tuesday at 9pm on ABC? Because I tried to set my DVR to record it and I can't find it. It didn't get canceled, did it?
The show airs every Wednesdays 8:30/7:30c :p

after a week's break we are back tonight with an new episode of The Goldbergs

Shall We Play A Game

Adam accidentally gets Barry kicked out of the cool-kids club at school, and he tries to remedy the situation by offering to hack into the school's computer system and change the popular kids' grades. Elsewhere, Beverly tries to be a cool mom after learning that Erica prefers to spend time with a friend's mother.

Here's hoping for some more crazy bev moments.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The "ghost kid" in Three Men and a Baby really was a big deal.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
I am posting this just so that people get to see this thread. People need to watch this show. Its goddamn amazing.

I am posting this just so that people get to see this thread. People need to watch this show. Its goddamn amazing.

if nothing else watch it for Bev

tumblr_inline_naatx5BcUy1rp3ji6.jpg

tumblr_mxo61gr9x71t3achco3_r1_250.gif

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Also, while all the actors in this show are absolutely great (the casting is bang on! I seriously believe that casting is one of the most important parts of a show, and great shows such as Game of thrones, Seinfeld etc. prove it), but the kid that plays Adam is crazy good, even more so for his age. Wow!

I started late but I've been enjoying the hell out of this show, agree totally with the great cast comment. Wouldn't have ever given it a chance if it wasn't for the dude I know on Twitter always tweeting about it.

Like hell it is. The show has no shame in it occurring in some anachronistic bizarro year we like to call 198X.

Yeah, it's kind of like a mish mash of memories and things just blend together. At least that's kind of how I look at it.

maxcriden

I started late but I've been enjoying the hell out of this show, agree totally with the great cast comment. Wouldn't have ever given it a chance if it wasn't for the dude I know on Twitter always tweeting about it.

Yeah, it's kind of like a mish mash of memories and things just blend together. At least that's kind of how I look at it.

You should definitely catch up on S1 if you haven't. Lots of great hilarity in there!

ganon

This week's episode was really really good (best of the season so far), especially that talk about Adam's future.

mm04

Also, while all the actors in this show are absolutely great (the casting is bang on! I seriously believe that casting is one of the most important parts of a show, and great shows such as Game of thrones, Seinfeld etc. prove it), but the kid that plays Adam is crazy good, even more so for his age. Wow!

Agree 100%. The casting is fantastic. This is a show that needs to go on for a number of seasons.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Great episode.

"There's no I in team, we only sell to winners so get the fuck out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom