• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Goldbergs S2 |OT| Everything's Coming up BARRY! Wednesdays 8:30/7:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Amazing episode.

I wonder if that was an authentic/sealed Power Glove and how much the production company paid for it.

So much Nintendo fan service in this episode. Love it. Oddly fitting with Smash coming out on Friday. Also Bev and Erica at the beginning. Wow.

mm04

Love this show. The competition was entertaining with Erica smoking Beverly hah. Glad to see it's doing well in the ratings too. Moving to Wednesday nights was a good idea.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
That episode was so good. Adam had an Ultimate Warrior wrestling buddy — I always wanted one of those.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I noticed that the ending scene was all about how "they'll never do a college football playoff."

And just now, during Black-ish, Dre namedropped the college football playoff while checking his phone (which had ESPN on it).

I didn't watch The Middle or the last half of Modern Family, but I wonder if the CFP was referenced in those, too. It seemed so forced.

I noticed that the ending scene was all about how "they'll never do a college football playoff."

And just now, during Black-ish, Dre namedropped the college football playoff while checking his phone (which had ESPN on it).

I didn't watch The Middle or the last half of Modern Family, but I wonder if the CFP was referenced in those, too. It seemed so forced.
In the middle it involved axl playing his first game since joining his collwge football team. He fumbles at the goal line and got called out

Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Iconic Ferris Bueller's Day Off Role on The Goldbergs

charlie-sheen-1-1024.jpg

Jag

My room in the 80s looked so much like his. I had both the Stand By Me and Time Bandits poster hanging and of course most of the toys.

Jim

Ohh.. didn't know there was an official thread.

As a child of the 1980(something) The Goldbergs is essentially my childhood, so I'm totally enjoying it.

Glad they are able to license so much more retro films/products/music this season. Makes it far more believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom