• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Grisaia Trilogy (Visual Novels) Kickstarter By Sekai Project ($160.000 Goal)

is only the first game out in Oct, or all 3? Can't find specific wording..

are those body pillows 'censored'?

would be pretty shitty to put 400 bucks on.

They mentioned that the dakimakuras are 18+ only, so they should be uncensored.

I pledged to the kickstarter and ordered all 6 dakimakuras.

I forgot to mention that they have already hit their funding goal in 14 hours or so. I'm hoping that they hit their stretch goals as well.

K.Sabot

Im gonna take a wild guess and say the half-naked schoolgirls plastered all over the place. This stuff really isnt that subtle in its delivery.

According to people I know who play these games, the writing and story is top tier in VNs compared to other anime mediums.

I've watched some of the anime for this, and it's already good there so I can imagine that the "book" form would be even better. Will probably break into the genre with this.

Shizuka

We're probably reaching the first stretch goal tonight. If they can confirm the console ports, there will be another surge of pledges.

I hope a miracle drop comes out and this trilogy along with Clannad would be on the Vita. I want to pledge but if I can't play what I pledged for, it will just be a waste of money.

They should specify that somewhere on the project, I read it several times and wouldn't know if you guys hadn't said.

Well the " free shipping " only works within the country it's made . you can't ship freely at the internationnal.

This applies to every country

Well that was something ..i have a hard time to tell witch project is the most insane between this one and clannad , but in my mind they are quite close.

hamchan

Wow meeting the goal so fast again. This shows that the VN audience is certainly out there. Quite happy about this.

Andrefpvs

Would Idol Magical Girl Chiruchiru ☆ Michiru (I can't believe I just typed this, lol) also be ported to the Vita if the ports goal is reached?

Corgi

Banned
not familiar with sekai project's localization quality.

I'd back the project for the sequels... but i've heard pretty decent stuff about the fan translation thats out right now.

Anyone play their other games in their portfolio? Hows the translation?

HIR0

Going for the physical edition for all three games ($120 tier).
Hopefully if the Vita versions gets the nod, it gets a physical version too but I'll take digital.

not familiar with sekai project's localization quality.

I'd back the project for the sequels... but i've heard pretty decent stuff about the fan translation thats out right now.

Anyone play their other games in their portfolio? Hows the translation?

I think they're employing the fan translator. They use different translators for different projects.

Top Bottom