• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Indie Bundle 3 is now live! [Now Can Include Bundle 2]

dani_dc

Jasoco said:
It didn't give me two keys. Just 1 and they're all on the one page. Now I have keys for Bundle 1 and 2 and for 2 and 3. How do I split it into two bundles?
You can't split it into two bundles, but you can just give your brother the extra Steam/Desura code for Bundle 2.

Jasoco

Banned
dani_dc said:
You can't split it into two bundles, but you can just give your brother the extra Steam/Desura code for Bundle 2.
Oh, cool. That'll work. I hadn't checked that link yet. Now, if only I could gift him just VVVVVV since I already own that on Steam.

Petrie

Banned
Jasoco said:
It didn't give me two keys. Just 1 and they're all on the one page. Now I have keys for Bundle 1 and 2 and for 2 and 3. How do I split it into two bundles?

I dunno but if you don't need that Bundle 1 key, I'd love one, just saying.

Hakkuei

Ratrat said:
What was in bundle 1?
ulIgR.png

Jasoco

Banned
Petrie said:
I dunno but if you don't need that Bundle 1 key, I'd love one, just saying.
Already got it. Sorry. I use World of Goo. And that's really all I play on that. But not really even since I got it on my iPad which is the superior platform for that game. Though Samrost 2 is pretty good too.

OniShiro

Banned
Jasoco said:
Already got it. Sorry. I use World of Goo. And that's really all I play on that. But not really even since I got it on my iPad which is the superior platform for that game. Though Samrost 2 is pretty good too.

Offtopic, but can't resist, where's your avatar from? Looks like the girl from Community.

Also, Hoping they add the Bundle 1 now that they got 2 millions, I missed the old humblebundles and would love to get the first one too.

Jasoco

Banned
dream said:
Isn't that the girl from When In Rome?
*Googles*

Dammit, it is. Now I guess I have to watch that movie too. But no. For me she's from HIMYM, Scrubs, Bart Got a Room, countless appearances on Leno but none on Conan for some reason and the YouTubes with and without her friend Riki Lindhome.

finally got around to this, I rarely play the games included in HB 1 and 2, but thats not the point, Child's Play is a great charity and deserves every penny I have donated both in these humble bundles and elsewhere

Our humble apologies, we encountered an unknown error. Sometimes this happens briefly when we are changing things or App Engine is down. Please try again in a minute or so!

Mhhh. And no new game? Or was the Mac Release of Atom Zombie Smasher the surprise?

vitacola

Drek said:
Does your download page for the humble bundles ever expire?
As long as the Humble Bundle Inc. exists it shouldn't. All my Humble Bundle download pages still exist. But I'm going to burn myself a backup disc with the Windows and Linux versions plus Soundtracks of all games. Just to be on the safe side ;)

One last piece of news from Twitter (For those who use OnLive):
https://twitter.com/#!/humble/status/100996297129070592
@humble
Jeffrey Rosen
Humble Indie Bundle 3 customers can now redeem Braid and Osmos on OnLive (if you are eligible for HIB 2) humblebundle.com

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Love the concept and the high presentation values that Atom Zombie Smasher brings. My only fault is how hard the game gets really early on.

Chuckpebble

AbsoluteZero said:
Now if there were some way I could use my Wii remote on my Mac for some of these I'd be ecstatic.

Wiiji

Install it
Turn on Bluetooth
Launch it
Press 1 and 2 on the remote you'll use, making sure your Wii is off.

You can use it as an HID joystick with analog support, or map buttons to the keyboard. I use the latter for braid because the baked in 360 controller mapping sucks. (B to open doors? seriously?) Oh, and I can play VVVVVV with one hand using A, B and D-pad. I call it dad mode.

Don't use Darwiinremote, its very unreliable.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Jasoco said:

Why do they still have keys for the first HIB?

I never could get the HIB1 :|

Jasoco

Banned
Juan29.zapata said:
Why do they still have keys for the first HIB?

I never could get the HIB1 :|
Because I paid $21 for Bundle 2 and got Bundle 1 for free and they keep your keys and codes forever. (Until the HIB stops being alive in the hopefully far future)

Prodigal

Banned
Anybody got an extra steam key they wouldn't mind parting with? I waited too long to buy one and got stuck in the hospital for the last week...just loaded up the site to see that it's over lol

I could even paypal you a few bucks if that's your fancy

I purshased the Humble Indie Bundle 3 a week ago and was overwelmed by the amount of awesomness these new indie games provided, but i just realised, after activating the two codes on Steam (for HIB 2 & 3) and didn't get all the games: Cortex Command and Crayon Physic are missing.

Can anyone explain what I'm missing ?

UnluckyKate said:
I purshased the Humble Indie Bundle 3 a week ago and was overwelmed by the amount of awesomness these new indie games provided, but i just realised, after activating the two codes on Steam (for HIB 2 & 3) and didn't get all the games: Cortex Command and Crayon Physic are missing.

Cortex Command hasn't been released on Steam yet because it's not yet finished.

I don't know why you don't have Crayon Physic Deluxe though, are you on a Mac?

bs000

UnluckyKate said:

From the FAQ:

Q: I don’t see some of the games on my Steam account.
A: Crayon Physics Deluxe and Hammerfight are not currently available on Mac Steam. However, your key should automatically add them to your library when they are added to Steam.

Q: Why isn't Cortex Command in my Steam library?
A: Cortex Command is not currently available on Steam. However, your key should automatically add it to your library when it is added to Steam.

https://humble-bundle.tenderapp.com/kb/humble-indie-bundle-3/hib-3-faq

Agkel

New Humble Bundle is up. I searched and didnt find a new thread and I cannot make new ones so, bumpity bump for those that like great games and to support indie devs. You can also get Frozenbyte bundle, if you missed it like I did!

The Humble Frozen
Synapse Bundle
Pay what you want. Frozen Synapse normally costs $25, but we're letting you set the price! The Frozen Synapse soundtrack is also included with your purchase (normally $6). Plus, if you pay more than the average price, we'll throw in the entire Humble Frozenbyte Bundle — a $45 value!

All of the games work great on Mac, Windows, and Linux.

We don't use DRM. When you buy these games, they are yours. Feel free to play them without an internet connection, back them up, and install them on all of your Macs and PCs freely. There is no time-limit on your downloads.

You can support charity. Choose exactly how your purchase is divided: between the developers, the Electronic Frontier Foundation, and the Child's Play Charity. Also, if you like this deal, a tip to the Humble Bundle itself would be much appreciated!

Top Bottom