• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Humble Sonic 25th Anniversary Bundle

Myriadis

While we're at it, didn't know about the Neo Geo Humble bundle! I was always interested in the Metal Slug games, but how good are the games at the 10$ tier?

Azoo

Neo Member
I feel bad for anyone going into this and expecting either of the Sonic 4 games to be any good. Sega's still pulling people's chains on that for 6 years and counting.. Especially Episode 1. It's horrible in every way.

I might get this bundle for my brother, tho. I already have all of these from the last sale that happened with them.

TimmiT

Is Sonic 4 supposed to look like this? I just launched it and I don't think there are any settings

I think the PC version of Episode 1 has some issues, but yeah that's how it normally looks. It's an ugly game.

Damn Sonic 4 Episode 2 looks miles better than the first episode. Weird

Yeah it was released almost two years after Episode 1 and tried to improve stuff because of the bad reception. It's still not a great game but at least visually it's much better looking.

Not really a huge Sonic fan, but this is a great bundle for anyone who is. The only thing I'm really interested in is All Star Racing Transformed, if anyone gets the bundle and already has that/doesn't want it for some reason, let me know, and I can trade some Steam codes!

Do all the games have their own Steam code, or is it one code per bundle like the rumor said?

It's one code per tier sadly. Guess they doing it to cut back on buying it cheap and selling it.

Shame, I already have most of the games on here, only wanted to get All-Stars Racing Transformed and CD, still a good offer for ~$10.

Fularu

Banned
Bundle seems to have gone up early and is now unavailable

Probably will be back up at 10 AM PST (instead of wrongly going up at 10 AM EST)

Sonic plays soccer now I guess.

No, you're thinking Tails.

tumblr_nn85okLQgN1tb9ynso1_500.jpg

J@hranimo

Banned
Sold my 360 a few months back which had my Sonic games on there and I got a really good laptop recently so this is perfect for me. I already had Transformed and SA2 so everything else is good to have.

Well not Sonic 4 Ep 1&2, those are garbage smh.

TWILT

Banned
That's actually a pretty decent bundle, though the only one I really want is Generations lol (And I guess I never played Adventures 2 either).

I bought a discounted bundle from the humble store front about a year ago with all of those games except Lost World for about £7, and that had a bunch more of the Mega Drive/Genesis games as well compared to this humble bundle.

Think I'll pass.

Zaverious

This is a good ass bundle, you're getting every Sonic game released on Steam and their DLC.

Put in that $10 for Lost World and 4: Episode II.

I bought a discounted bundle from the humble store front about a year ago with all of those games except Lost World for about £7, and that had a bunch more of the Mega Drive/Genesis games as well compared to this humble bundle.

Think I'll pass.

The remaining few will be added to the BTA tier next week. I don't blame you for passing, though.

Shoyz

Wish I could get just the shirt, $35 for it is way too much for me.
I could get a Pokemon bracelet for that! ha ha.. /s

Really nice shirt, though.

BasilZero

Only one I don't have is lost world

If you don't have a single game or most of them - highly recommend it!

Generations and adventure 2 are fantastic!

OuiOuiBa

Could anyone tell us which games come with the original ROM file (unencrypted and a "clean" dump that you can use with another emulator of your choice) ?

Thanks ! :)

Top Bottom