• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games The Indie Hangout

SnapShot

Nov 7, 2019
Finished playing iketsuki. short platformer with simplistic mechanics, lovely retro aesthetic and Eerie setting. Perfect to finish in one sitting. Felt like there's another ending I missed so I'll probably play through it again some other time and see what it is.

Tenaciousmo

May 10, 2018
Montreal, Canada
Finished playing iketsuki. short platformer with simplistic mechanics, lovely retro aesthetic and Eerie setting. Perfect to finish in one sitting. Felt like there's another ending I missed so I'll probably play through it again some other time and see what it is.
That looks cool, will have to add to the list. Know roughly how long it is?

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018
Ooo thanks for sharing. Admittedly i don't play enough itch.io games but I'm always quietly intrigued.

Personally I'm just about to finish this:

Torrent of Pork

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
Both "Stories: The Path of Destinies" and "Omensight" are on sale in a bundle for 8.99 on the Xbox store right now. Both games are absolutely delightful in the way they essentially marry an isometric dungeon crawler with the storytelling of a 'choose your own adventure' book from our childhoods.
Sorry for the self-quote, but now they're $7.49 for Gold members. Get them if you don't have them.

Jossps

Neo Member
Nov 13, 2019
out of any indie game I've seen. think Lost in Vivo is one of the scariest things you can play. do to the fact that old PlayStation feels to the graphics make it kinda wired. especially when you get deeper into the sewer into a pit that seems to be entering hell. I would differently enjoy playing the game due to its great amount of work from the devs.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

telechy

Neo Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hey chaps, I just released a dream project of mine for android along the lines of "punch-out" that I'm tryimg to fine tune. I have some free codes if anyone wants to check it out personally and provide a little feedback if possible.

Reactions: ROMhack