• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The infamous Wrestling Sleaze List: What do you think is true and what's bull?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This list is legendary and made up from a huge (and deleted though some SA mode has the text of it all) thread at Death Valley Driver Video Review.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

I'll open with the disclaimer that I have no evidence that any of these are true and do not mean to imply they are true.

There are 460 in total. If you reference one that may be "sexy" just use the number and don't get too detailed so there aren't any problems with new thread rules.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I learned that Stone Cold and HHH get pegged, Lita got pissed on and Taka Michinoku liked to bang peoples wives in front of them.
I think a lot of this list is bullshit but who knows. Wrasslers be crazy.

evil ways

#16. Victor Quiñones had a long history of being a well known "rapist" and opportunist when it came to rookies. Here in Puerto Rico he ran IWA and a buddy of mine did promo work and served as ring crew for them.

He told me all sort of stories, and among the names were Apollo who worked TNA for a while and Ricky Banderas/El Mesias from Mexico fame. Not sure if they were true but both guys both mega pushes here in PR and Quiñones bough house and carss for both of them.

evil ways said:
#16. Victor Quiñones had a long history of being a well known "rapist" and opportunist when it came to rookies. Here in Puerto Rico he ran IWA and a buddy of mine did promo work and served as ring crew for them.

He told me all sort of stories, and among the names were Apollo who worked TNA for a while and Ricky Banderas/El Mesias from Mexico fame. Not sure if they were true but both guys both mega pushes here in PR and Quiñones bough house and carss for both of them.

Yeah, that jives with a lot of stuff I've heard about Victor too.

I never expected that a thread would ever be created for this. I remember spending a bit of time reading some of these.

Jeff Albertson said:
Also John Morrison is a current day Chris candido.
As far as his girl going around, he really is.

Some of them I can actually believe, but others are too ridiculous to believe. Some are false too. For example:

89. Taz did show his penis to the teen at the tanning place. He did that to the females in ECW too.

This wasn't Taz, but someone with the name Taz Stone.

Guzim

441. After a show Juvi was banging some prostitue high as a kite with Norman Smiley in the bed next to his all while doing running commentary while watching his own match he was just in on TV.
UUc6a.gif

I listened to part of a Cena interview and he said one night he had some fun with 7 ring rats at once!

Seriously though it sounds like a horrible business for a woman to be in, Kelly Kelly is meant to have been passed around the whole locker room nearly.

shuri

Banned
31. Shawn Michaels supposedly invited three hot girls back to his hotel room. He told them to all get naked and get on their knees. He whips out his ding dong and the girls figure it's going to be a suck-fest, but instead he proceeds to take a piss in each of their mouths.
HAHAhaha, what doe old-school Shawn Michael-age thinks about this?

DominoKid

Jeff Albertson said:
I listened to part of a Cena interview and he said one night he had some fun with 7 ring rats at once!

Seriously though it sounds like a horrible business for a woman to be in, Kelly Kelly is meant to have been passed around the whole locker room nearly.

Yeah i heard an Orton interview where he put the word out on her.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
This list is legendary and made up from a huge (and deleted though some SA mode has the text of it all) thread at Death Valley Driver Video Review.

http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html

I'll open with the disclaimer that I have no evidence that any of these are true and do not mean to imply they are true.

There are 460 in total. If you reference one that may be "sexy" just use the number and don't get too detailed so there aren't any problems with new thread rules.

What new thread rules?

Ondore

Mush said:
CM Punk just bangs everything by the sounds of it.

His name originally stood for "Chick Magnet" for a reason.

Also, I'm pretty sure my parents know about #11, and they watch wrestling once every other year or so.

Ultratech

Damn, I still remember this list. It's pretty old.

From the last discussion I participated in, I forget which ones are actually true.

Some of 'em are pretty crazy though.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
on that list, everything is questionable to me, except for the things involving the von erich clan. i know those fuckers are crazy

smurfx

get some go again
wasn't vince pissed at macho man because he punched him in the face? didn't some wrestler come out and say that on his twitter after macho man died?

Forkball

Yeah I gotta call BS on 99% of that stuff. But there are some stuff that you know isn't true, but it totally sounds like something that person would do.

Big-E said:
Was Macho Man and Stephanie confirmed by anyone or is it just an urban legend.
no one knows the true story.

I think there is a interview with Macho's brother and he thinks the Stephanie thing was true but he never asked randy about it... no one did.

I think there is some truth to the story since there have been stories of Savage liking the teen ladies but no one knows the exact details.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Jericho was at the bottom of the ramp and a fan jumped him and clubbed him in the back but security grabbed him and Jericho got in a punch to the back of his head as they drag him away. They just pretended nothing happened and because Undertaker was the next out and the arena went black. (thanks to Lance)

I'm pretty sure they're talking about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1yrojmnsd8

I remember reading this list years ago. I doubt most of this stuff happened, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did considering the crazy stuff you hear in shoot interviews..

smurfx said:
wasn't vince pissed at macho man because he punched him in the face? didn't some wrestler come out and say that on his twitter after macho man died?
Roddy Piper said it was because Randy slapped Vince, but I'm pretty sure nothing short of Randy rising from the grave and explaining it himself will kill those rumors.

334. RVD vs. Taz
After a match involving RVD and Sabu wound up Taz, he went around the ECW locker room saying he was gonna kick RVD's ass, Sabu's ass, etc. Word got around to Van Dam, who went up to Taz, and said "Pick the hand." Taz replied, "What?" and RVD punched him in the mouth. Taz went on the defensive, saying he didn't want to fight him. (thanks to HB2kBuzzsaw)

BRING BACK THE :LOL SMILEY

edit: love norman smiley, and this
381. Sabu vs. the Yakuza
On the Mike Awesome shoot interview, he talks about Sabu getting jumped by the Yakuza at an FMW show. Apparently, the Yakuza were always present at ringside and the wrestlers were told to avoid brawling where they were. Sabu just didn't care. He threw his opponent out by the Yakuza and proceeded to do one of his suicide dives right into the crowd where they were. When a couple of them got in his face, Sabu started throwing punched at them. They chased Sabu into the back and were beating on him, when Mike Awesome heard the commotion as they passed by the locker room. He opened the locker room door and saw one of the Yakuza standing over Sabu, trying to smash his head in with a chair. Mike knocked him down and threw a couple other guys off of Sabu, then quickly helped Sabu up and they ran into a nearby locker room and locked the door. According to Mike, they were stuck in the locker room for an hour, with security guarding the door, because the Yakuza refused to leave. They were threatening to stab both Mike and Sabu. After a while tensions eased and the Yakuza left. (thanks to EpidemicOfHate)

Shit got fucking real haha.

Onion_Relish said:
334. RVD vs. Taz
After a match involving RVD and Sabu wound up Taz, he went around the ECW locker room saying he was gonna kick RVD's ass, Sabu's ass, etc. Word got around to Van Dam, who went up to Taz, and said "Pick the hand." Taz replied, "What?" and RVD punched him in the mouth. Taz went on the defensive, saying he didn't want to fight him. (thanks to HB2kBuzzsaw)

BRING BACK THE :LOL SMILEY
I remember reading this list like 2 years ago and this really made me respect RVD its one thing to be a tough guy on TV but another to defend yourself in real life

Another great one was Booker T defending himself against Batista and beating him up

the chris

smurfx said:
There was clearly no love there
VC0a2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom