• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch Gaming |OT2| Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

daycru

mattiewheels said:
There's a free version of Pico Quest that you can grind endlessly on, it's a great DQ homage.
It's good! Should have just bought the paid version from the beginning though, the Engrish disclaimer for the Lite version was incomprehensible.

*Lite version: Parameters are initialized when player died.

That means you lose your levels when you die. Spent a while looking for a save point before I realized what was happening.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
eznark said:
Ten minutes in, promising but hit with early annoyances. No orientation switch, which means my left hand covers the speaker, which is crappy without a palm covering it. Also, I just got a warning message saying I was running low on memory and should close some apps. I thought the way Apple does multi-tasking made that irrelevant?
Can you listen to iPod music at the same time? I'd love to play this and get some podcasts going at the same time...

Not really a gaming question, but I was wondering if I should wait for the iPhone 5... I could go get a 4 right now, I've wanted one of these forever. Now that I'm getting paid my mother is finally allowing me to get one. But I don't want to buy a 4 just to be disappointed in a few months. What say you, GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom