• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian Collectors Edition is up at Amazon!

leng jai

Preordered but still not sure if I'll keep it. It actually looks like a pretty good package, even though I would have liked the art book to have more pages.

Carnby

Due to quantity limits at BB, I ordered 1 at BB and 1 at Amazon.

Edit: BB is selling only 1 per customer.

sym30l1c

For Bloodborne, UC4 and No Man's Sky there's a special edition with just artbook and steelbook. I'm surprised they're not offering this option in this case, unless they haven't announced it yet.

Replicant

For Bloodborne, UC4 and No Man's Sky there's a special edition with just artbook and steelbook. I'm surprised they're not offering this option in this case, unless they haven't announced it yet.

I guess it's time to ask Sony for one. What's their twitter again?

R-User!

Heh, right now this Collectors Edition is ranked #1 Best Seller on Amazon. Checking to see if it sold out yet, but it is still there.

Dat Steelbook! *nodding head with cheesy grin*

galvatron

My sister has been waiting on this since it was announced. Christmas gift on lock with 20% off and free release day shipping. Thanks, GAF <3

leng jai

Yeah I could do with a $80 version without the statue, but at least this one looks good. If it ends up being high quality I wouldn't mind displaying it somewhere.

CamHostage

I wish it had a documentary or something included about the context of the project (though obviously I'm not surprised it doesn't,) as I'd really like some commentary about how the project came back together after hitting a wall, but the statue is too good to pass up.

Uh, so I just went to Amazon and this is the #2 best seller in the entire video game category ($20 PS gift card, #1). What kind of indicator is that? It's ahead of things like Zelda and Horizon...

Is this considered a big release to the general public? I can't imagine...

Fraxin

Yeah, and FF12ZA is #29 whereas FFXVCollectorsEdition is #33. Interesting. More people want 12 than 15 by a bit it seems. At least on Amazons charts...

Not anymore. Seems FFXV is higher than XII now.

On topic, surprised to see TLG Collector being that high, even higher than Legend of Zelda.

I tweeted Game UK to see if they had any info, and this was my reply:

"Hey! We don't have any updates on The Last Guardian Collectors Edition. This isn't something we have currently - Laura"

Thanks.

Quick question, it says pay now, instead of complete order. They gonna charge me now. ?

Game doesn't usually take the money until about a week before the launch date.

No idea if this is different some how, it shouldn't be.

I think that button always says "pay now"

GeNoMe

Fudge me....I preordered the last guardian one. I still can't believe I made a pre purchase for The Last fucking Guardian! Is this real life?

Top Bottom