• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian: Review Thread

Withnail

I KNEW Edge and Eurogamer would love it.

Eurogamer didn't really love it, it got a Recommended badge rather than Essential, and their GOTY is Overwatch.

(Edit: my bad, it got an Essential.)

Edge knows what's up though. And Edge was pretty cold on SotC, I think it got a 7.

silva1991

Their preview of TLG wasn't so hot according to the guy who made one of the last EDGE issues thread, so I was expecting mediocre score.

Glad I was wrong.

ethomaz

Banned
Does Metacritic and Opencritic no longer admit Edge magazine review scores? Both seem to ignore it.
Metacritic uses but it is longer to update because the guy needs to get the magazine.

Open Critic not because it is a magazine... they only accept reviews that you can read online.

BaziCenter - 10/10

The Last guardian is indeed suffering from some technical and control input issues, but its warm, beautiful adventure filled with countless touching moments is something we’ll never forget for the rest of our lives. The Last Guardian is not just a game, it’s an absolute work of art.

Footos22

Started last night. Man it's fucking amazing. Played for 4 hours straight. Not had any issues at all woth trico commands or where to go at all Its been a breeze. Easy as hell but don't think I've played a game with mixture of emotions on my face like I have this game. Is magic.

Top Bottom