• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Man On Earth |OT| Alone Time With MacGruber - Sundays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTF

lol Ghostbusters song

And is this the True Detectives chick??

Oh hahaha the Flight of the Concords chick

Crocodile

LOL I was going to say that woman seemed way too made up for the/one of the last women on Earth (or at least in North America).

vypek

Not loving the premiere so far. I think I actually get disinterested with new "B story." One character alone was too little for me since there was nothing too funny happening but the second character doesn't seem very good right now either. Wonder who else they will have.

I loathe her voice. She's overused.

I could understand that. I only hear her in one thing but I do get the overused actor problem...especially if her range isn't good.

Dishwalla

Banned
There's no running water(or electricity it seems), but there's gas for the Chevy truck? I guess he can always find a new car when the gas in the truck runs out, we'll have to see.

Crocodile

Yeah her character is making this kind of unwatchable :/

Maybe she and/or their dynamic improves soon

His house was messy as fuck though and could use a cleaning

Dishwalla

Banned
If I were the last man on earth I'd probably live in Cinderella's castle in Disneyland or something. You gotta be creative.

Hell, you could at least pick the White House.

Venture

Bah! To heck with all you Kristen Schaal haters. :mad:

She's the only thing making this even mildly interesting. Show's pretty lame though. It would be funnier if was darker and edgier. Where are all the dead bodies?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Oh my god, I love this.

This is great so far. Fox gets a lot of shit for being the network to cancel stuff (and it's often justified; in the wake of Parks and Rec's finale I'm again saddened that Enlisted wasn't given a second chance) but they're frequently the only one to take chances on the weirder shows in the first place. Could you imagine something like this on ABC, NBC or CBS?

Crocodile

Reading people complain about Kristen Schall's performance makes me want to watch it all the more.

I have no problem with the actress, I've enjoyed a lot of things she's done. It's just the character she's playing is super annoying. Things improved a bit near the end so hopefully future episode are better as the characters find their groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom