• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us 2 Is 'Hands Down the Most Ambitious Game Naughty Dog Has Ever Made' - 'You Are Not Ready For TLOU 2' Says Troy Baker.

I wish Troy would go back to voicing eng dubbed Jrpgs, instead of the western trash he has been doing lately. he wanted to return for Tales of Vesperia, but they never contacted him for some reason.

Eiknarf

Will preorders on Amazon arrive to people on/by launch day, like Blu-ray movies (meaning that Amazon ships it the day or two before so it arrives to the customer on release day)?

Will preorders on Amazon arrive to people on/by launch day, like Blu-ray movies (meaning that Amazon ships it the day or two before so it arrives to the customer on release day)?

Depends on when it comes out and if the pandemic is still affecting shipments due to priority items going first.

scalman

dont care leak all game if you care, will be day one bought and downloaded from PSN. never preorder . no point. going more for oldschool style.

Last edited:

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
The character is not a trans.

Most people I encountered online are talking about fake plot leaks. I just wonder how many YouTubers who were ranting about the story being awful are going to admit that they screwed up.

Eiknarf

The character is not a trans.

Most people I encountered online are talking about fake plot leaks. I just wonder how many YouTubers who were ranting about the story being awful are going to admit that they screwed up.
Wouldn’t neil.druckmann come out on Twitter and say something like, “Hey everybody, the rumors you’re hearing are not true!!” ?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
3 was ambitious. The graphics and set pieces for a ps3 game were incredible. Then they ran out of time and money in the 2nd half.

I used to really like the original game, but then I was playing it recently and I was like, man, the animations and acting are really good, but this gameplay is so dull, even when I play it correctly, and the writing just seemed forced drama Oscarbaiting.

if the combat looks good, it's because I am playing it right, not because the gameplay is actually good. Then, I just could not enjoy it anymore.

I don't even care that there are gay characters in the game, I just want the devs to shut the hell up about it as if it's something so special, when it isnt.

Remember when games could feature same sex characters, and not have to blow the horn about it? Bioware used to be good at this a long time ago with characters like Juhani and Silk Fox from Kotor 1 and Jade Empire. Hell, I did not even know until recently that Miranda was originally meant to be Bisexual in Mass Effect 2 until recently and even has some voice lines from shepard that references it that still exists and made a topic about it here. Nobody cared or hated that these characters were gay as a negative, but these days it has to be some sort of big deal for devs to point it out in advance for woke points.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
Wouldn’t neil.druckmann come out on Twitter and say something like, “Hey everybody, the rumors you’re hearing are not true!!” ?

Neil said he will clear up rumors when the game releases.

If anyone beats the game, then they should go back and look at Angry Joe's video just to see how much he got wrong.

Collin

Banned
Neil said he will clear up rumors when the game releases.

If anyone beats the game, then they should go back and look at Angry Joe's video just to see how much he got wrong.

That Angry Joe video is so obnoxious. He personifies the most toxic side of the fanbase responding to these leaks. He comes off as such an immature baby having a temper tantrum because he didn’t get what he wanted, which from how he describes it, he just wants TLOU2 to be some dopey 80s action movie. Obviously he has a young fanbase so i’m not surprised they eat that dorky shit up but it still annoys me.

I bet he deletes it after the games comes out because I’m going to out on a limb and predict that the game will review really well and a lot of people will say that the game was way better than they expected.

Azurro

Banned
I actually find Angry Joe to be a really genuine guy. He is not a tech head, he's not one of these people that endlessly analyses every aspect of the gameplay of each game over and over and come out with a video of 60 minutes over why some part of the combat system sucks. He plays games and loves them and has some really clear stuff he hates.

I'm not getting this game and from the sound of it, I won't get another Naught Dog game ever, since it seems all their games now will be about lesbians and transexuals, disabled people or insert your favourite victim identity being hilariously and unrealistically represented. It's sad really, I used to play their games because they were the cream de la creme of videogame graphics and exciting storytelling and now they are asking me to pay money to be preached to in a game where women aren't women.

Md Ray

This game will be way more divisive than the first game for sure, as Neil himself says it. They even had arguments internally within the studio due to some of the choices made in the new one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom